10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

All this shit not worry anyone?

Follow chelsea- vote mou and what he said today with the shit talked recently?

leaving summer?

Did you miss his interview post match yesterday? He said clearly he has no intention of leaving. This "I don't know what the future holds" is standard answer to the press, cr says the same and everyone knows he won't leave rm. Messi is not going anywhere.

serghei

Or Maybe he voted Mourinho because he's probably one of the best managers out there. On here most people love Pep and hate Mou. Nice to see Messi voted both.

F

Flavia

Messi: "Said at press conference I don't know where I'll play next year? Was a way of saying, was answering question about Newell's return."

Bertus

Ronaldo has two trophies, among them the biggest one, CL. Messi has 0 trophies.

Like I said before, to get ahead of Ronaldo, Messi really needs team trophies.
Trophies matter, but not only. We had this discussion before.

You can't win right now if you're not Messi or Ronaldo or if those two are not injured for a whole season.

Neuer won the WC. Something that can happen every 4 years only.

Ribery won everything last year and finished last.

That Bd'O is joke. And I'll continue to think that way even if Messi wins it again.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Chill out everyone. Ballon D'or lost its credibility last year only. No body cares about that stupid award anymore. Atletico does not give fuck that they are not winning any individual trophies. They are very happy with liga. Messi should aim for one or two trophies with barca this season and copa america in summer. I think winning a CL would mean a lot for messi than winning another ballon d'or.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Messi is much better but Ronaldo had the better year and deserved it.

Complaing about it just sounds like sour grapes to be honest.

Not complaining about it at all as I think Ronaldo does deserve the award in 2014.

I was just commenting on how the two generally compare.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Trophies matter, but not only. We had this discussion before.

You can't win right now if you're not Messi or Ronaldo or if those two are injured for a whole season.

Neuer won the WC. Something that can happen every 4 years only.

Ribery won everything last year and finished last.

That Bd'O is joke. And I'll continue to think that way even if Messi wins it again.

I should have made it clear and I think I said it before, between Messi and Ronaldo, not only personal performance and stats matter, but also team trophies. Ronaldo won the 2013 BD with no trophies because his personal stats were better than Messi's (Messi was out injured for 4 times). He won the 2014 BD because with 2 trophies and better personal stats. So to win the 2015 BD, Messi will need to outscore Ronaldo by enough to make a lot of press/hype or having comparable personal stats but with more meaningful team trophies.

This award is truly unfair to anybody who is not Messi and Ronaldo.

Butaan4barca

Not complaining about it at all as I think Ronaldo does deserve the award in 2014.

I was just commenting on how the two generally compare.

no didn't it was all media campaign.

anybody could see that. Publishing articles two times a week on why ronaldo deserves it. And publishing words of players who think ronaldo deserves it for the past few months did the pshychological trick.

It was world cup year, and messi was most consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans