10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

likeafire

This is a sad day. Apparently Messi finished second, but that just shows that only Messi and Ronaldo can win it.

And the way Madrid are playing and Ronaldo scoring all these goals, i can see ronaldo winning next year too and he will be level with Messi. Very sad day.

Morten

What about previous year , Ronaldo didnt win anything.
True Messi had 6 more games , but that shouldnt be something that should be taken into consideration in the Ballon d'or.

2013 Ronaldo had much better stats, much like Messi had the year before, where he only won the cup. last year they had very similiar stats so the trophies decides.If this is the rigth way is not really relevant, this i just how the ballon dor works.

Mitchell1978

Ronaldo has two trophies, among them the biggest one, CL. Messi has 0 trophies.

Like I said before, to get ahead of Ronaldo, Messi really needs team trophies.

True, it has always been like this or score a lot more goals like in 2012 (91 for Messi vs 63) or in 2013 when CR7 had 69 vs 45 for Messi.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
This is a sad day. Apparently Messi finished second, but that just shows that only Messi and Ronaldo can win it.

And the way Madrid are playing and Ronaldo scoring all these goals, i can see ronaldo winning next year too and he will be level with Messi. Very sad day.

I don't think he's scored yet in the calendar year. Could be wrong.

F

Flavia

That's why it can't be taken seriously.

That award is mostly based on hype and on fanbases.

Since FIFA got its hands on this trophy, it became a joke. Before it wasn't like that.

Yep. Everything fifa touches gets ruined.

zanela

Posters here feel outraged when awards are not merit based. And yet, excuses are pouring in for Messi's ridiculous picks.

Note to Simeone: Praise and defend Messi all the time (not that he doesn't, but apparently its not good enuf). So he should look to read out a 2 hr eulogy dedicated to him at messi's next visit to the Calderón. That might get him a mention next time.

Bertus

You can win everything and finish last: Ribery.

You can be the best GK since god knows when, and win the WC. You can only finish last: Neuer.

They should rename it the Messi&Ronaldo award.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Posters here feel outraged when awards are not merit based. And yet, excuses are pouring in for Messi's ridiculous picks.

Note to Simeone: Praise and defend Messi all the time (not that he doesn't, but apparently its not good enuf). So he should look to read out a 2 hr eulogy dedicated to him at messi's next visit to the Calderón. That might get him a mention next time.

Why so bitter about Messi not picking Simeone? It is his personal choice.

This is not North Korea yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans