10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

abual3bed1

Argentina should at least make the Copa final this summer. They have the best squad that has been playing together for long enough. And with Masch stepping for the last time on an international stage, I don't see any reason why Argentina won't win it. Only Brazil and maybe Colombia can mess with them at the moment. The only fear for them is Tata screwing up.

Lomar1o

Argentina should at least make the Copa final this summer. They have the best squad that has been playing together for long enough. And with Masch stepping for the last time on an international stage, I don't see any reason why Argentina won't win it. Only Brazil and maybe Colombia can mess with them at the moment. The only fear for them is Tata screwing up.

he won't.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Tata didn't screw us up for the first six months. He gave up when the press, fans, etc. turned against him. His first half of the season was fantastic.

Morten

Argentine should take the copa quite comfortably. Their competition isnt bad, but not really top either. The south american teams are not on the level of the best in europe atm, except for Argentine.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
MassiveRecklessIchneumonfly.gif

Pepsi 1 -- Koke 0

mark1nhu

Messi & Ronaldo remind me Senna & Prost.

There are differences, of course...

Senna disliked Prost, Ronaldo respect Messi. Senna & Prost were in the same team, for some seasons, while Messi and Ronaldo will never be together.

But I really like the fact that I am able to see again two contemporary legends fighting to be the best, in a real and intense rivalry.

It's such amazing to be that lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans