10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

Hopefully he will tattoo this on his butt:

a636ebf16ff6d3a216ed8cde0130c30e.jpg

Smoooooooooooochah!!

This was totally unnecessary. I was having such a wonderful Friday........:angry:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Come on, guys. Leo's had tattoos for ages. Before the Thiago hands on his legs, he had a tattoo of his mom on his back.

zanela

Modern man is extremely superficial and cosmetic. There is a great urge to display and flaunt one's interests, whims, and inclinations at the expense of privacy. It is quickly embraced by a generation that is artificially programmed, on matters of how to comport, how to think, and to appear. And further find validation and justification under the pretext of individual choices, or hero-worshipping. Consequently, man has and shall continue to face repercussions for its trangressions (of whatever size) against nature's innocence and grace.

Thus, and where I stand on the matter. But it will most likely be ridiculed and dismissed, as I've come to expect on here.

EdmondDantes

I wouldn't be so narrowminded to think it reflects a lowlife but I think it's very shortsighted...Also very accurate that there's a snowball effect once you get 1 or 2...Always a person's prerogative to do with their body as they wish but I like him better without them and certainly more a reflection of how pure his game is ala Xavi & Iniesta

Reminds me of this:

[youtube]LhAcd405leI[/youtube]

I don't like tattoos either, and I find it interesting that when people get one they tend to get many many more. It's sad to see most lads my age walking around with full sleeves. But it's their life not mine. One thing though, I want nothing to do with girls with tattoos, not attractive at all. Not having a tattoo is unique these days.

I had seen on Messi's instagram his lower right? leg almost entirely tatted up, and now I see he got a new one on his upper arm. It seems he's following the trend and not stopping there sadly, the same goes for Neymar as well.

F

Flavia

Modern man is extremely superficial and cosmetic. There is a great urge to display and flaunt one's interests, whims, and inclinations at the expense of privacy. It is quickly embraced by a generation that is artificially programmed, on matters of how to comport, how to think, and to appear. And further find validation and justification under the pretext of individual choices, or hero-worshipping. Consequently, man has and shall continue to face repercussions for its trangressions (of whatever size) against nature's innocence and grace.

Thus, and where I stand on the matter. But it will most likely be ridiculed and dismissed, as I've come to expect on here.

Modern man? Tattoos date back to more than 2.500 years ago.

Ghosting

What do you mean by 'modern man' though, going back thousands of years there have been fashion trends, and attempts at make up, bleaching the skin trying to cover balding hair etc.

Every generation thinks there are problems with the next generation. 'Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food and tyrannise their teachers. I despair for the future.' That is a quote from a play in 423BC.

edit- also the tattoo things from above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans