10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

abual3bed1

His goal against Arsenal was something out of this world. How he took the decision in a split second to produce this magical moment in a very tight position and situation.

L

linetty

Ibrahimovic (PSG): "I saw Messi's goals against Getafe. His second goal was magic. He's back, even more hungry, it will be fun to see."
Zlatan Ibrahimovic (PSG): "Messi is amazing. He does things you only do when you play games on xbox." [espn]

Caps

Ibrahimovic (PSG): "I saw Messi's goals against Getafe. His second goal was magic. He's back, even more hungry, it will be fun to see."
Zlatan Ibrahimovic (PSG): "Messi is amazing. He does things you only do when you play games on PlayStation ." [espn]

Fixed.

Kohe321

I was looking for this pic:

2014-01-16_OTRO_GETAFE-BARCELONA_18-Optimized.v1389964150.JPG

How many players would go on, after that? Just Messi, imo.

It's pretty awesome, just look at his eye and how it's glued to the ball, diving isn't even in the back of his mind, his full focus is on pushing on ahead. What a player and a sportsman...

Nasty "defending" though, typical La Liga. The fotballing culture in Spain has definitely gotten way to accepting of dirty play...

Last edited:

Caps

This should be an obligatory video for every kid starting football.

[youtube]Yt4WoVQ0PSw[/youtube]

And he's rewarded for this by fouls never being called. For every one foul officially registered on him, 6 or 7 go uncalled. And not just niggles, proper hacks. In his stats whatever amount of fouls on him there is- in reality it's about 8 times that.

L

linetty

With 331 goals and 119 assists, Messi has been directly involved in 450 goals in 398 games for Barcelona [via @barcastat]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans