10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caps

With 331 goals and 119 assists, Messi has been directly involved in 450 goals in 398 games for Barcelona [via @barcastat]

That is ridiculous. Fricking ridiculous. :wacko: Unbelievable. And remember, with Barca's style of play, often it's the player with the third last touch (secondary assist) who made the key dribble or pass as well. Think of the amount of those he's had as well- a lot of his secondary assists have been the key moment, having him 'directly involved' in even more than the stats show.

Simply incredible.

barcanuck

That is ridiculous. Fricking ridiculous. :wacko: Unbelievable. And remember, with Barca's style of play, often it's the player with the third last touch (secondary assist) who made the key dribble or pass as well. Think of the amount of those he's had as well- a lot of his secondary assists have been the key moment, having him 'directly involved' in even more than the stats show.

Simply incredible.

Realistically, if we used the hockey system of assists where they credit 2 assists a primary and secondary assist to each goal. I bet Messi would have been involved in a goal/assist each half.

V

voodoomaster

That video makes me very very angry. The ugly opponents kicks him and try to injure him in every single way. And he is still standing. What a player. Most certainly the best player we have ever seen.

CatalinR10

BeMyck8CYAALXjv.jpg

barcanuck

That video makes me very very angry. The ugly opponents kicks him and try to injure him in every single way. And he is still standing. What a player. Most certainly the best player we have ever seen.

Most noble, humble and likeable player as well. He barely complaints despite the hundreds of rash challenges he's received.

CatalinR10

Most Liga goals against Levante: Messi 9 - Forlan 8 - Van Nistelrooy 7 - Cayetano Re 7 - C.Ronaldo 6 - Eto'o 6 - Luis Fabiano 6 [via efe]

Hatrick incoming :tito:

L

linetty

Most Barcelona goals this season: Messi 18 - Pedro 15 - Neymar 11 - Alexis 11 - Cesc 11 [via @barcastat]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans