10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

Don't know where best to put it so I'll post it here so it can get the best exposure before it gets removed off youtube.

All goals in La Liga and Copa so far this season, with Ray Hudson commentary. Hour plus. Enjoy.

Thanks for sharing :)

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Yes yes good quotes Leo. Score a hat trick against City or your words mean nothing :pep:

Remember some idiot on Sky Sports News saying that the only reason Messi will try to score is so he can impress City and force a move. :VdB:

Needless to say I haven't seen him on there since :messi:

hardyboy

Don't know where best to put it so I'll post it here so it can get the best exposure before it gets removed off youtube.

All goals in La Liga and Copa so far this season, with Ray Hudson commentary. Hour plus. Enjoy.

just finished watching the whole thing :gap:

EdmondDantes

Remember some idiot on Sky Sports News saying that the only reason Messi will try to score is so he can impress City and force a move. :VdB:

Needless to say I haven't seen him on there since :messi:

Who was it? Probably some c-word who couldn't name 5 players outside of the Premier League.

CatalinR10

Remember some idiot on Sky Sports News saying that the only reason Messi will try to score is so he can impress City and force a move.

260.gif

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Who was it? Probably some c-word who couldn't name 5 players outside of the Premier League.

No idea. It was a couple of months ago and it wasn't one of their regular team. Hadn't seen him before and haven't seen him since. You're description still fits the chap I remember though ;)

Icarium

Lifestealer
Stop interrogating him lol, you will be surprised by the number "pundits" who speak lot of bs without watching matches. And many people believe them :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans