10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannick03

I don't follow any of the Abrahamic religions, but Messi is God's gift to the universe.

The universe will live for more than 10^100 years. That's a huge number. It's not really even comprehensible for us.

Out of that huge number, you are actually alive/sentient/consciously aware of this other fucking being who's even crazier than you are because he's the best footballer in the entire universe; yes, the universe, because what are the fucking chances there is another Messi playing the exact same game called football in some distant planet in our universe, at this exactly moment in spacetime? Not very good. Chances are, he's the only one, and this is the only really rational way to look at it.

And you're alive during this little fragment of the totality of the universe's life.

If anything can convince me of God's existence, it's fucking Lionel Messi.

I don't want to get all scientific but if eternal inflation is correct, there is an infinite number of Messi's in the universe and also an infinite amount of Messi's that's better than our Messi. :p

But I agree, once in a lifetime player.

EdmondDantes

Doubt he ever goes into central Barcelona TBH

Yep, us normal folks do a lot of our shopping online, footballers even more so these days I would imagine. If not their agents get the more meaningful stuff sorted as well. They probably only go out for events and family affairs.

F

Flavia

Some Messi's quotes from the adidas event:

@fiazhamsath · 1 h
Messi: “The dressing room wanted to change the image given in the Anoeta game, luckily we succeeded in it.”

Messi: “We can play on counterattack with the kind of forwards we have. But we also have the other side, we've not lost it.”

Messi: “Many defences that we play keep it tight at the back. We have this philosophy of Barça, and now also play them on counterattack.”

Messi: “I feel good, I'm happy how things are going. Hopefully I can continue like this until the end of season.”

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What the fucking hell, why didn't I know about this?! I'm literally 5 minutes walk away from there....

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Yep, us normal folks do a lot of our shopping online, footballers even more so these days I would imagine. If not their agents get the more meaningful stuff sorted as well. They probably only go out for events and family affairs.

Not just that. He lives on the coast just outside Barcelona. There would be little point in him going into the city centre if he didn't have to. He doesn't seem like the sort of guy that would want to draw attention to himself by going into the centre of Barcelina. That was also part of the reason he moved.

raskolnikov

Its impossible, a crowded area like la rambla, placa de catalunya or passeig de gracia would explode if he walked there normally. I wonder which nightclubs players go to?
I never saw one at Apollo, razmataz or in one of the clubs at port olimpic:p

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Its impossible, a crowded area like la rambla, placa de catalunya or passeig de gracia would explode if he walked there normally. I wonder which nightclubs players go to?
I never saw one at Apollo, razmataz or in one of the clubs at port olimpic:p

Leo just sits at home playing on his playstation :messi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans