10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I'm annoyed. And now the damn press won't talk about his great game, only about the miss. Damn it, Lio.

Kerrybai

The press always focus on anything negative about his game, but fuck them, over on most forums I'm reading everyone is saying he was by far the best playig and talking about how amazing he was.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Most missed penalties in the CL: Henry 5 - Van Nistelrooy 4 - Cristiano 3 - Figo 3 - Messi 3

He wants to break this record :coffee:

MMKa

Cant remember if he scored rebound vs Levante 21-09, but withouth that, 9/11 last penalties resultes a goal. Right?

Devils

Very sad he missed the PK and the rebound like he did. BUT, he can't really be blamed, had a fantastic game. The second half was very embarrasing for the whole team because mentally, we became complacent. I have no idea why that keeps happening. We could and should have put them away.

He can't be blamed yet, but he will be if we end up getting eliminated.

He has to score those though, regardless of how good of game he has had.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Tomorrow all my mates will give me a hard time cause Leo missed that pen :lol: Most of them are Real and Chelsea fans so it is hard.... Thank you Leo! Now trying to forget that

F

Flavia

I feel sorry for him. He had such an amazing game and then it ends like this. He looked so disappointed and pissed... So sad to end a match in such a negative way. Hope he isn't too hard on himself but he probably is :(

He usually rises stronger from those.

Truthist

His performance was like playing fifa on playstation. Absolutely different class and THE GENIUS!

Gutted about the penalty though and people will only talk about that.

Kohe321

He can't be blamed yet, but he will be if we end up getting eliminated.

He has to score those though, regardless of how good of game he has had.

Yeah, but that's very unlikely. They would need a 2-0 or 3-1, and we are extremely likely to score some goals at home. The thing is, we showed in the first half that when we're focused, we can dominate them completely. If we just show up like this at home, we will go through to the quarters like nothing.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Already on Twitter and FB: "Missi", "Miss Penalty" with Leo in a dress in a miss contest and some other jokes about Barca fans being pissed at Penaldo cause he can score pens unlike Leo. Gotta love internet

footyfan

Calma, calma
He had so much time for the rebound :shakeshead:

Already on Twitter and FB: "Missi", "Miss Penalty" with Leo in a dress in a miss contest and some other jokes about Barca fans being pissed at Penaldo cause he can score pens unlike Leo. Gotta love internet

You get what you deserve, ridiculing someone for successfully scoring penalties (Penaldo) is one of the dumbest insults I've come across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans