10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazp

Who cares what rival fans say. There just bitter that Messi doesn't play for their club. :hooray:
Was fantastic tonight. He'll get his goal at the Camp Nou.

likeafire

He doesn't know who's behind him and taking a touch could be a second too much.

Though he doesn't really need to aim his diving header :/

But its Messi, he can easily take a touch and dink it over hart or slot it in the back of the net. His diving header just looked like he panicked

Yes and why is he aiming it? I feel so bad for him :(

This has given them a lifeline now.

oggydude

Already on Twitter and FB: "Missi", "Miss Penalty" with Leo in a dress in a miss contest and some other jokes about Barca fans being pissed at Penaldo cause he can score pens unlike Leo. Gotta love internet

LOL Rickie Lamberts a better penalty taker than Ronaldo. Messi was amazing tonight, broke the City defence up, he scored no goals, got no assists, and missed a penalty/sitter yet he was still head & shoulders above the best, no one has ever said that about Ronaldo since his MU/first 2 seasons at Real period.

Technically Messi is on another planet.

mazp

But its Messi, he can easily take a touch and dink it over hart or slot it in the back of the net. His diving header just looked like he panicked

Yes and why is he aiming it? I feel so bad for him :(

This has given them a lifeline now.

Are you suggesting Barca can't score a goal or two at home??:rolleyes: enjoy the win.

F

forcabarca

Oh boy what a game he had till that missed penalty. Despite the win, my heart feels really heavy :(

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
10 dribbles, 3 tackles, created the chance for the 2nd goal, and had an overall awesome game. That penalty miss will 'taint' this match in terms of reputation but I am full of praise for how he played today. So confused why he'd try a diving header though.

raskolnikov

He didnt know how much time he had, players run in they could be right behind him, dving header made sense it was heading it towards the far corner that resulted in that cringeworthy miss, I think he panicked a little.

Alen

I loved him today, so involved in everything. He made some great tackles. I was told Clichy is being treated for dizziness and disorientation :lol:

Kohe321

10 dribbles, 3 tackles, created the chance for the 2nd goal, and had an overall awesome game. That penalty miss will 'taint' this match in terms of reputation but I am full of praise for how he played today. So confused why he'd try a diving header though.

Well said. He probably did the header because he went all out panic when Hart saved his shot. Taking penalties has clearly gotten to him in some way, he's not sure when he does them, so when he saw the save he made a hasty and bad decision to dive-head it in, something he would never have done had he been calm. Should team up with Stegen and train PKs for a while I think. :lol:

Kerrybai

I'm so so relieved though, this time last year his career trajectory was looking pretty bad. I defended him blindly despite how much he was under-performing. Now he's dominating with ease again and he looks hungrier than ever. I can now breathe again :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans