10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I don't understand why he doesn't work on his penalties, seriously !!!! We get so little it's so bad that he shoots them like that, the first attempt was very pooor :(

Other than that, fastest hat-trick in history to beat the most hat-tricks records ... classic Messi :)

oggmar

I don't understand why he doesn't work on his penalties, seriously !!!! We get so little it's so bad that he shoots them like that, the first attempt was very pooor :(

Other than that, fastest hat-trick in history to beat the most hat-tricks records ... classic Messi :)

And how exactly would you know that he's not working on his penalties?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
And how exactly would you know that he's not working on his penalties?

It doesn't seem like he is, but you're right I have no way of being sure.

You have to agree though that that first shot was weak, neither fast nor difficult to reach; second one was much better.

I

instinct

3rd goal was incredible. Great to see him getting a hattrick again but this doesn't reflect his performance at all.

I

instinct

Anyone know what Messi pointing to his ear was all about?

Seems like type of thing he does when dedicating goal to someone!

B_k2QIFUsAEfQQx.png

B_k2QwaUgAAsk1s.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Do you guys think he was intentionally holding back/reserving his energy/not too excited like he was in the last two or three games or what?

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Do you guys think he was intentionally holding back/reserving his energy/not too excited like he was in the last two or three games or what?

Ιt's obvious that he's pacing himself. It's not like he tries but fails like the game we lost couple weeks ago(forgot the team).
He just doesn't give a hoot if the game is winnable and that's the right decision imo, we need him for the big games.

BerkeleyBernie

He didn't get many balls in the 1st half.

He was "phoning it in" in the first half. There was one pass Alves made back to him that was pacy (necessary because of the Rayo pressure) that he normally would have been waiting for and killed dead, but he made no attempt to even touch it. Typical of the half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans