10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

Lionel Messi has now been directly involved in 22 La Liga goals during 2015; no other TEAM has scored more than 21.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
B_k2QIFUsAEfQQx.png

"My next tattoo will be here"

BerkeleyBernie

I don't understand why he doesn't work on his penalties, seriously !!!! We get so little it's so bad that he shoots them like that, the first attempt was very pooor

For awhile, he changed to a no nonsense slam the side net, and put most away. Pick a side, smack it hard with accuracy, make the keeper be lucky and brilliant; 9 out of 10 will go in. He's gone back to the shit slow run up that he used to take. He's trying to be too tricky and make his decision during the run up, thinking he can outwit the keeper, and the keepers read him.

cmsy27

As I said in the other thread, it's a little worrying how Messi didn't seem to be making much of an effort (in the first half up to that poorly taken penalty). Felt to me he was motivated only when he had to retake the penalty and then afterwards when he scored switched on and did very well for the remainder of the match. I definitely hope he goes all out for City and RM. We need him at his best.

Ritchie

For awhile, he changed to a no nonsense slam the side net, and put most away. Pick a side, smack it hard with accuracy, make the keeper be lucky and brilliant; 9 out of 10 will go in. He's gone back to the shit slow run up that he used to take. He's trying to be too tricky and make his decision during the run up, thinking he can outwit the keeper, and the keepers read him.

Keepers tend to find it easy to read a left footed player from penaldo's, so if he dives right then it has to be a good pen. Messi needs to go for power and find a corner. Either hard and low or in the top corner. At least force the keeper into a top save.

SeloBarca

Was very poor up to the first goal, probably worst of the attacking 3. But after the goal he turned on and redeemed himself.
Not that great game despite the hattrick.

raskolnikov

Imagine if Barca played in Catalunya alone and won all games 9-2/11-1 type, then it would be comparable to Pele.
Now its just a joke comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans