10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinhoR10

I still believe that at times he seets way too deep. In my view a False 9 is a striker that goes for a 1-2 with the midfielders by leaving his position 5-10 meters, I see Messi way too often dropping 25-30 meters. That wau we get the U-shape passing, with the midfielders and Messi in the centre, the backs and wingers on the sides and a lot of sideways passing.

He has to drop back cause iniesta/neymar weren't there to provide some creativity.

CatalinR10

Faus spoke of Messi’s contract improvement and claimed: “he’s the best in the world and he’s been that for the last five years, whatever the awards say. He’ll continue playing for Barça . I would second the President’s words – he’s the best player in the world and he deserves the best economic treatment”.

Was he threatened with his job ? :mou:

CatalinR10

I love Messi, but no. Just no!

1551715_1515545452004108_249991068_n.jpg

CatalinR10

Simon Kuper (author): "Messi is a genius like Monet, but Messi’s genius is easier for most people to appreciate." [ft]

NotInHere

Going by contributions to the club alot of players in the 03-08 revitalization and the 09-13(hopefully more) golden era deserve statues (Ronaldinho,Eto'o,Messi,Iniesta,Xavi,Puyol) and Pep of course
I think Leo's statue will be more than a statue, the best player Barcelona ever when he retires with this club. He'll probably get something that makes him stand out from all the players that have played here.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think Leo's statue will be more than a statue, the best player Barcelona ever when he retires with this club. He'll probably get something that makes him stand out from all the players that have played here.

No statue please. Instead, name the Capm Nou Lionel Messi Camp Nou. :barca scarf:

F

Flavia

Messi is about to reach 400 matches for Barça :D

Messi’s 399 appearances in detail

www.fcbarcelona.com

01/21/2014 11:59

An interactive factsheet about the Barça striker’s achievement: matches, titles, goals...

zsvkeg.jpg

Stric

Why are you making a big deal out of this? If it happens, the remodeling will take place between 2017 and 2021. By 2021, who knows where Messi will be and what he'll be doing... It won't influence his performance now, because it's not happening now.

L

linetty

Why are you making a big deal out of this? If it happens, the remodeling will take place between 2017 and 2021. By 2021, who knows where Messi will be and what he'll be doing... It won't influence his performance now, because it's not happening now.
+11111

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans