10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Don't know what the ref was on but the Levante players didn't even bother to go for the ball just hacked him from a tackle from behind and never got penalized except for the last tackle ref was poor and one tackle like that from Mascherano and he gets booked da fuq was that about

coke

it looked like, everyone was watching what messi is going to do. no movement, no ideas.
it seems barca need a central striker (9) to play the wall for messi for 1-2 passing

Kerrybai

From the highlights it appeared that Messi had a decent, not poor game. No?

IMO he was our best player going forward. Everyone overacts if he isnt dribbling past people at will or scoring goals left right and centre. They always attribute out poor play to Messi. He dropped deep and played some great passes, basically making the most of a difficult game.

Kerrybai

didn't see the second half but i have noticed how crappy the team has collectively played with messi back. alexis and pedro are back to their withdrawn state and if that's the way its gonna be we can kiss cl goodbye now, because these euro defenses have us figured out when it comes to stopping a one-man barca attack.

I thought we were fine in both the Getafe games. AM was a very difficult away task. So based on a single game it's far too early to come to such a conclusion.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
IMO he was our best player going forward. Everyone overacts if he isnt dribbling past people at will or scoring goals left right and centre. They always attribute out poor play to Messi. He dropped deep and played some great passes, basically making the most of a difficult game.

Maybe not "dribbling past people at will or scoring goals left right and centre", but if he keeps dropping to midfield all the time we might just play him in midfield a buy a #9 because we don't have any players in dangerous positions.

DinhoR10

Neymar is injured.

Ik I just threw out a random solution to parked busses.

@ZenI Thats what i'm thinking too he was in midfield most of the time he did something good last night so It's best we play him in midfield if they're going to 4/5 man mark him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans