10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kollegah

damn, why he is so lazy,where is hunger?? ok footballswise he is the best player ever i think but other players have more passion than him, when i look at ribery who works his ass off against every shit buli team (idont think ribery is top3 player) or cr7 who always make runs and tries to be available. or look at suarez. messi is like ok when i get the ball i try if not i chill. if he doesnt step up his game in 2014 and when he is that lazy with ARG, he wont win any balon dor more in his career

ok he scores agains weak la liga teams, but when did he score a stunner against a euopean high class team (pls dont mention ac milan game)

Last edited:
F

Flavia

damn, why he is so lazy,where is hunger?? ok footballswise he is the best player ever i think but other players have more passion than him, when i look at ribery who works his ass off against every shit buli team (idont think ribery is top3 player) or cr7 who always make runs and tries to be available. or look at suarez. messi is like ok when i get the ball i try if not i chill. if he doesnt step up his game in 2014 and when he is that lazy with ARG, he wont win any balon dor more in his career

ok he scores agains weak la liga teams, but when did he score a stunner against a euopean high class team (pls dont mention ac milan game)

Is this for real, or flame bait? When did he score a stunner against an european high class? Seriously? And the lazy talk again. Geezus.

L

linetty

bs is strong with this one

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

trap.jpg

kollegah

please dont get me wrong i love messi, but hes not the same as he was 2-3 years before.

when was the last clasico where he was the oustanding player?
when did he score a goal like that against real in cl semi against a class team, dont come with getafe or vallladolid there not good
and yeah in comparison to alexis and pedro he is very lazy, he never works his ass off like they do.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Faus spoke of Messi’s contract improvement and claimed: “he’s the best in the world and he’s been that for the last five years, whatever the awards say. He’ll continue playing for Barça . I would second the President’s words – he’s the best player in the world and he deserves the best economic treatment”.

Was he threatened with his job ? :mou:
The little dictator at work. :messi:

Kerrybai

please dont get me wrong i love messi, but hes not the same as he was 2-3 years before.

when did he score a goal like that against real in cl semi against a class team, dont come with getafe or vallladolid there not good
and yeah in comparison to alexis and pedro he is very lazy, he never works his ass off like they do.

How many Madrid semi final goals did he score against top teams before that one? Not many , they are rare.

How can you possibly say a player that is scoring 40 plus league goals is not as good as before? In the last 2-3 years he has also played his best football internationally. Whine whine whine whine.

L

linetty

Are you for real, man? How can he work his ass out when he's followed by injuries?

Anyway, Messi at 50% of his capabilities is still the best.

Last edited:

Yannick03

He had alot of injuries in 2013 yet he dragged us to the La Liga titles and the semifinal in the UCL. Those goals against Bilbao and Milan last season were one of a class, only Messi is able to do such things. Cut him some slack, you'll seem him at his best soon enough. And the don't work argument is just an impression.

BarcaGirl

I agree on the lazy part, but everything else is just :facepalm:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Why would Messi unneccessarily work his ass off when a "lazy" performance will get him 2-3 goals too? And those games we drew weren't down to Messi's "lazyness", in fact, Messi was one of the better players against Levante. Also, I wouldn't call it lazyness - just some sort of slow roaming to find the space and right moment to burst out.

kollegah

Why would Messi unneccessarily work his ass off when a "lazy" performance will get him 2-3 goals too? And those games we drew weren't down to Messi's "lazyness", in fact, Messi was one of the better players against Levante. Also, I wouldn't call it lazyness - just some sort of slow roaming to find the space and right moment to burst out.

because lazy performances get you goals against la liag team like getafe ossasuna bilbao valladolid or something, but in cl and against real and atletico the whole team suffers. 1 man less pressing 1 man less available, i just cant figure out why he is always walking

Yannick03

because lazy performances get you goals against la liag team like getafe ossasuna bilbao valladolid or something, but in cl and against real and atletico the whole team suffers. 1 man less pressing 1 man less available, i just cant figure out why he is always walking

You obviously didn't watch the game against Real Madrid then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans