10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie

I think it has more to do with the fact that with his form last year, Barca didn't win any titles for the first time in his career. I think not winning any team trophies motivated him more than the Ballon d'or. He knows his play decides games for Barca. So he's stepping up.

Still gutted he didn't win World Cup but had he won that final it may have made him less hungry. His career could never top that and he'd have achieved everything.

barca1899

Messi is 3 goals away from 400 official club goals.

:pep:

i-see-what-you-did-there-and-i-like-it-thumb.jpg

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I think he should be in GOAT mode. Big chance for us to go clear of Madrid in the league and he has a chance to completely outshine Penaldo.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
messi2140 and/or others, antijinx the hell out of Leo. He needs to go into this match spotless today and I've seen way too much jinxing going on in the forum.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
messi2140 and/or others, antijinx the hell out of Leo. He needs to go into this match spotless today and I've seen way too much jinxing going on in the forum.

they have a ballon d'or winner , best player of the EPL and most clinical finisher there is. We have a lazy guy , a diver and a guy who cant control the ball to save his life.

0-5 Incoming.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Guys stop the lies ,we all know Real Madrid is only in the first tier of spanish football thanks to Uncle Flo. If it wasn't for Franco and co we would be playing in third league. GOAT Messi, Beast Suarez and the future Brazilian legend Neymar will **** us today,we'll be lucky if we get off with only a manita.

Alen

Guys stop the lies ,we all know Real Madrid is only in the first tier of spanish football thanks to Uncle Flo. If it wasn't for Franco and co we would be playing in third league. GOAT Messi, Beast Suarez and the future Brazilian legend Neymar will **** us today,we'll be lucky if we get off with only a manita.

Modric aka "the best misfield in the world" and Ramos are back. CR7 has been criticized a lot, so he's pissed. Bale finally scored and he's hyped as shit. Honestly, i see us going through a huge shock. Something like 1-4.

kollegah

jinxing on the internet wont prevent you from crying in your room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans