10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosting

Ronaldo has been saving himself for this game so he can score a hat-trick and confirm his rightful place as GOAT. Our midfield will be over run so even if our front 3 played well which they wouldn't they are terrible, they''d never get the ball anyway. Hopefully we can keep the Kings of Europe from scoring more than 6.

dakt

Guys stop the lies ,we all know Real Madrid is only in the first tier of spanish football thanks to Uncle Flo. If it wasn't for Franco and co we would be playing in third league. GOAT Messi, Beast Suarez and the future Brazilian legend Neymar will **** us today,we'll be lucky if we get off with only a manita.

Awwww...now I really hope we'll embaress your f... "king's" club...but hey, referees will give at least one penalty to that thin eyebrow transexual cry baby.

NotInHere

Man Barcelona better be ready, I sense a powerful Madrid today, and of course the sleeping Ronaldo will finally wake up and score 4 on us, yes you heard it, 4! He will reclaim his goat status, because he's the goat!

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Ah,who am I kidding. I can leave the petty jinxing crap to Barca fans, Real gonna go HAM tonight :neymar:. I'm predicting 1:3 scoreline and me with at least 90 $ extra in my pocket :lucho:.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Wolfsburg drew so I can only win 90 $.. They win every freaking game and when I bet on them they don't.. Classic..

MaxY

Devil May Cry
They don't. And you shouldn't bet at all with this logic.
In the last 22 games(before this one) their score is :17 wins, 4 draws and 1 lost. That's pretty much as close as you get to winning every game and I obviously didn't mean it literally. You and your "logic" really amaze me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans