10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Garys right. When I say he's the greatest all round passer I've seen people sssh me, because it seems like we're going too far. But he really is THAT good. Passing, dribbling, touch, control... He isn't just a trickster, a goalscorer or a playmaker... He is literally amazing or the best at everything past DM. He is the most perfect player the game will ever have.

I will probably stop watching football after he retires - that will be one sad day for me :(

Kerrybai

So...will he travel to Argentina for the international break?I wish he stayed at Barcelona to relax a little bit..We have many important matches ahead

Do you mean is he going to Argentina before he goes to the US?

CAvOsO0WYAA7HfX.jpg:large

Are they going somewhere or ?

Are they dropping Messi off at School ? And Rafihna looks like he should be in the movie Grease.

Last edited:

StarLord

Garys right. When I say he's the greatest all round passer I've seen people sssh me, because it seems like we're going too far. But he really is THAT good. Passing, dribbling, touch, control... He isn't just a trickster, a goalscorer or a playmaker... He is literally amazing or the best at everything past DM. He is the most perfect player the game will ever have.

Yes he is! All of the above!

No player I have ever seen (and yes, I have seen countless videos of Maradona) comes even remotely close.

Leo_Messi

He was not very visible in the first half (outside of the great assist) but he made up for it in the second half. Inches away from scoring a great goal and he had several amazing passes that should have been converted into goals by his teammates. He could do with some rest though.

Only Messi can be so decisive yet far from being at his best. It's scary really.

Antimadridista1

Top second-half.
Madrid tactics and our poor over-all first half made him a bit invisible. I think that we lacked control due to Mascherano. With Busquets it could've been another first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans