10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Messi should be back already. Foot still swollen, still in pain... But he has to stay there, or afa loses money :angry:
At this rate, he won't be 100% to play vs Celta.

Kerrybai

Messi should be back already. Foot still swollen, still in pain... But he has to stay there, or afa loses money :angry:

I imagine he is resting up, i.e. doing exactly what he would be doing in Barca.

L

linetty

What's the difference between being in America or in Barcelona at this point?

Vars

Banned
It is not about the money. This is one of the few chances Messi has to know and bond with the other players in the NT before Copa America.

Not everything is about playing and training. Chemistry between players is very important.

Stop worrying about Lio. Tata is taking good care of him. Besides he seems like he's enjoying himself.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I just hope he can play vs Celta. Well, he won't play tomorrow either. Want him to be back at Barcelona as soon as possible.

F

Flavia

It is not about the money. This is one of the few chances Messi has to know and bond with the other players in the NT before Copa America.

Not everything is about playing and training. Chemistry between players is very important.

Stop worrying about Lio. Tata is taking good care of him. Besides he seems like he's enjoying himself.

It is about the money. Those friendlies have clauses demanding Messi to be play, or be there. This group is bonded already. And he was there for a few days. As Alba returned when he was injured, so should Messi.

Vars

Banned
It is about the money. Those friendlies have clauses demanding Messi to be play, or be there.

It is not ONLY about the money.

This group is bonded already. And he was there for a few days.

And you know that how exactly? Beside this is a very different group. A lot of new players.

This group is bonded already. And he was there for a few days. As Alba returned when he was injured, so should Messi.

Messi is not injured. There is nothing he can do to recover faster other than rest. Alba's is very different case.

F

Flavia

It is not ONLY about the money.

And you know that how exactly? Beside this is a very different group. A lot of new players.

Messi is not injured. There is nothing he can do to recover faster other than rest. Alba's is very different case.

The core is not that different. And the final group will be similar to the one from the wc. Messi is injured. He's in pain and his foot is swollen. The sooner he is back, the better. Long flights also increase the risk of muscle injuries.

CBXlYdoWYAEmoEi.jpg

A cross, a flower, some kind of gear... weird tattoo :p

Vars

Banned
The core is not that different. And the final group will be similar to the one from the wc.

Still different players and different trainers. Yes, Messi knows Tata, but a lot of things are changing tactics wise. Tatas has a very different philosophy than Sabella, and that means a lot of changes. That not something you learn just playing games.

Messi is injured.

Again, he is not injured just because you say so. He's right foot is swollen and that's it. AFA says hes not injured. International press says he is not injured.

The sooner he is back, the better. Long flights also increase the risk of muscle injuries.

Making a sandwich increases the risk of a muscle injuries. And I'm not even kidding. There are cases of professional athletes getting injured playing with their kids at home, standing up after a press conference, etc.

The point is that one flight makes very little difference in the chances of injury.

And how do you know that Messi doesn't want to be in the states spending time with his teammates?

F

Flavia

Still different players and different trainers. Yes, Messi knows Tata, but a lot of things are changing tactics wise. Tatas has a very different philosophy than Sabella, and that means a lot of changes. That not something you learn just playing games.

Again, he is not injured just because you say so. He's right foot is swollen and that's it. AFA says hes not injured. International press says he is not injured.

Making a sandwich increases the risk of a muscle injuries. And I'm not even kidding. There are cases of professional athletes getting injured playing with their kids at home, standing up after a press conference, etc.

The point is that one flight makes very little difference in the chances of injury.

And how do you know that Messi doesn't want to be in the states spending time with his teammates?

Very different risks, there. It's really not the same. Unnecessary risk to make the players take, and it is for the money.

Messi wants to play even when in pain. I don't think all his wishes should be indulged. This is the critical moment of the season, trophies are on the line here.

Mitchell1978

It can't be that bad as he seems to be running when training individually, though i agree he should come back to barcelona, these friendlies are meaningless.

Vars

Banned
Very different risks, there. It's really not the same. Unnecessary risk to make the players take, and it is for the money.

Messi wants to play even when in pain. I don't think all his wishes should be indulged. This is the critical moment of the season, trophies are on the line here.

You do realize that he still has to take a plane home no matter how long he stays in the states, right? Where is the extra unnecessary risk?

You are making a big deal out of nothing and looking only at the negative aspect, where there are so many other things in play besides money.

He is the Argentinian NT captain and needs to be there unless hes injured and need to start treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans