10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gasgas

Neymar is a world class player, a top top player. I thank my God that i am able to appreciate his quality instead of underrating everything he does and praise pedro.
Neymar is a top player and i will support him when he is on form and when he is off form. Same with messi and suarez and rakitic etc.

Kerrybai

Many here said that Neymar's dribbling ability is very bad. They expected a new Messi, but nobody can be that good. Still, Neymar is second best in La Liga.

Is he? Should you not take into account his dribbling success percentage? I don't have those numbers unfortunately.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
When both are on form: sure.

Btw. What's that gotta do with the fact that majority of Neymar's dribbles are useless?

Let me guess, trolling?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Who said "everything negative about Pedro is trolling"? Do you read posts?
I didn't see anyone here saying Pedro was a superior player to Neymar as implied in his post. He simply doesn't know how to respond to a fact that majority of Ney's dribbles are useless compared to Messi. So he comes in making random remark "still vastly better than Pedro".
Clear trolling.

DinhoR10

Now that I think about it, Neymar's dribbles really never amount to anything. Unless he scores after doing them he usually doesn't do anything but make a bad pass or get the ball stolen :lol:

Still finishes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans