10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vars

Banned
I'm watching the game alright. Pastore just scored.

It's a meaningless friendly under extreme conditions. Forgive me for being concerned for the well-being of players, specially an important player for my team. Awful I am.

LOL don't be mad at me because i said people are overreacting.

It may be meaningless to you, but if you are watching the game you can see that they are giving 100% because the game is really important to them. Including Messi and masche.

It looks like they are enjoying themselves. They don't mind the weather condition.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
LOL don't be mad at me because i said people are overreacting.

It may be meaningless to you, but if you are watching the game you can see that they are giving 100% because the game is really important to them. Including Messi and masche.

It looks like they are enjoying themselves. They don't mind the weather condition.

Who's mad? :lol:

The game is meaningless though, any way you look at it. And the conditions were bad at the start, and are not great now. Don't like players being risked for nothing.

Anyway, this convo will likely get moved to off topic forum, so cheers!

Barcadub

Looks like he is a doubt for Sunday.

Feeling the pain when he puts his boots on. Will have more tests when he returns to Barcelona.

raskolnikov

I still dont believe he is injured, there wil be some doubts then it will be "some final tests before the game" followed by "Leo Messi gets the medical green light and starts against Celta in 6 hours"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans