10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Leo

Banned
More people showed up in the heavy rain in New Jersey to watch Messi and beautiful south american football than the number of Qataris all together. What FIFA did was a sin. The world Cup should have been brought to the US instead.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
The fact this match is being played bothers me extremely. Pouring rain with freezing temps, would be a miracle if no one gets injured. Such a poor job of protecting their players by the respective national federations.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
@donak: source?
@sumlit: what is the afa supposed to do about the weather?

I called him. :coffee:

Sam Kelly ‏@HEGS_com 7h7 hours ago
TyCSports reporting from New Jersey that Lionel Messi won't play tonight v Ecuador. 'No point risking him,' says Gerardo Martino.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
@donak: source?
@sumlit: what is the afa supposed to do about the weather?

I'm sure they can do something to anticipate this kinds of situation and make stipulations for it. It's pouring freezing rain out there. It's downright dangerous.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Are you even watching the game? Or just bitching because?

Because I am. and they are not even wet. It stopped raining 30 min ago.

Still freezing smart ass. They played an entire half wet in freezing temps. If you can't understand how playing a meaningless friendly game under this conditions is less than ideal...

Vars

Banned
Still freezing smart ass. They played an entire half wet in freezing temps. If you can't understand how playing a meaningless friendly game under this conditions is less than ideal...

Ok, so that's why football is only played during summer and when it doesn't rain.

You are not even watching the game. Just like to complaint.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Ok, so that's why football is only played during summer and when it doesn't rain.

You are not even watching the game. Just like to complaint.

I'm watching the game alright. Pastore just scored.

It's a meaningless friendly under extreme conditions. Forgive me for being concerned for the well-being of players, specially an important player for my team. Awful I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans