10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

I still dont believe he is injured, there wil be some doubts then it will be "some final tests before the game" followed by "Leo Messi gets the medical green light and starts against Celta in 6 hours"
His foot is injured. He can't put his boots on... Hopefully it's not serious and he'll be able to play in Vigo but he might not be 100%.

skn02

I think Messi should not be played, and if we still haven't scored or trailing by half time, then put on Messi.... If not, rest him. And if we cant beat Celta away without Messi, we are simply arent good enough to win any trophies this season, other players need to step up.

Bertus

I still dont believe he is injured, there wil be some doubts then it will be "some final tests before the game" followed by "Leo Messi gets the medical green light and starts against Celta in 6 hours"
Who cares tho.

We have no means to know what's true. No point in arguing about it. Till proven wrong we can just rely on official statements.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
If the injury is real, I would rest him against Celta; It shouldn't be a problem for the rest of the team to beat a non-top4 liga team without him really.. otherwise something is definitely wrong.

Bertus

If the injury is real, I would rest him against Celta; It shouldn't be a problem for the rest of the team to beat a non-top4 liga team without him really.. otherwise something is definitely wrong.
His injury can be real, but it doesn't mean he can't get ready for Celta.

Him playing against Celta doesn't mean his injury was not real.

Sure he didn't break his leg, but even a slight injury is enough to understand why he would be benched "in case of".

TS suffered from a slight injury at the start of the season. He was stupid and still asked Blanc to play. Slight injury that was supposed to not be a threat became a grave injury that took him out for months.

If Messi's foot is a concern, even a little, it's ok to let him rest for international games.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Ofc I'm not saying it's not, just that we don't know for sure, and it shouldn't be absolutely necessary to play him against Celta, at least I think the rest of the team is able to step up.

Bertus

Ofc I'm not saying it's not, just that we don't know for sure, and it shouldn't be absolutely necessary to play him against Celta, at least I think the rest of the team is able to step up.

Sure. If there is any risk, just let him rest. Or bench him and sub him in only if things don't go as planned.

With what's coming next, I wouldn't dare taking any risk with Messi. Current Barca without him is not the same at all. So let's not take any risk.

EdmondDantes

Anyone else saw a pic of Messi's arm? It's nearly all tattooed. He's got the ink fever, just like most people who get tattoos these days.

I don't get it but; it's his body...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans