10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Did you guys also felt he had some fancy dribbles yesterday, nothing much but he used a couple of hazard-ish skills to change directions that he rarely uses..

Kohe321

Did you guys also felt he had some fancy dribbles yesterday, nothing much but he used a couple of hazard-ish skills to change directions that he rarely uses..

Yeah I noticed that as well. I spesifically remember him doing one of those "change direction while doing a heel-pass to yourself behind the leg you're standing" moves, whatever that drible is called, and it sure was effective and cool to see :)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah I noticed that as well. I spesifically remember him doing one of those "change direction while doing a heel-pass to yourself behind the leg you're standing" moves, whatever that drible is called, and it sure was effective and cool to see :)

[gfy]GlamorousDearKingsnake[/gfy]

anguy

He is obviously injuried/tired. People say he must always play, because we could lost without him, but he wasn't much of a help yesterday. Few fancy offensive moves, yes, but his lack of pressing hurt whole team. Lucho should rest him in next game and play Rafinha on his position. We will need flawless Messi in those difficult matches that await us.

Kohe321

[gfy]GlamorousDearKingsnake[/gfy]

That was such a fantastic pass as well! Had it just been Alba on the receiving end of it, he usually has a great touch receiving passes like that...

He probably would have followed it up with a blind cross into a defenders leg, but still. :lol:

(Alba is fantastic though!) :barca scarf:

Last edited:

Kuchi

Abidal and that Xavi control on the last goal...:wub:

Miss them days, Messi's childish joy seems to have changed nowadays, sadly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans