10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I'm well aware that Messi was injured, I was speaking in general, you guys are saying the same thing about Neymar etc. And it's kinda weird that you always play badly after the international break.

Neymar didn't rest. Played 180 min with brazil nt.

Alik

Those are some nice boots. Why do you always say that your players are tired when they're playing badly , it's getting worse than the Kneenaldo excuse.

If you pop in to the Neymar thread you'll find that pretty much everyone agrees that Neymar is out of form. At first one thinks that it's because he's never rested, but that excuse hasn't been used since his bad form continued after he got suspended.

dakt

Those are some nice boots. Why do you always say that your players are tired when they're playing badly , it's getting worse than the Kneenaldo excuse. Your players had plenty of rest in these past weeks..

Don't generalise. We played badly because:

a) we played away against very tough opponent
b) tactics was horribly wrong
c) Neymar lost sense for football
d) our players got back from NT duties

I would also loved that we played against Granada at home right after FIFA brake as I would also loved that we didn't faced City and RM in the same week.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Don't generalise. We played badly because:

a) we played away against very tough opponent
b) tactics was horribly wrong
c) Neymar lost sense for football
d) our players got back from NT duties

I would also loved that we played against Granada at home right after FIFA brake as I would also loved that we didn't faced City and RM in the same week.

You still kinda won them all.

raskolnikov

You should call him to find out... How would we know that...but I suppose so as he's back training in his new boots. Don't expect him to be 100% though, more like 70% at best, hehe

Maybe its been said he was 100% healed, or still has pains and I missed the update. No need to be a dick about it though.

L

linetty

Maybe its been said he was 100% healed, or still has pains and I missed the update. No need to be a dick about it though.
Calma, I was just joking... my intentions weren't bad... I don't think there were any updates but he should be fine already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans