10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaVillain

He is obviously injuried/tired. People say he must always play, because we could lost without him, but he wasn't much of a help yesterday. Few fancy offensive moves, yes, but his lack of pressing hurt whole team. Lucho should rest him in next game and play Rafinha on his position. We will need flawless Messi in those difficult matches that await us.

He's just had two weeks off, he doesn't need to rest. The foot problem is obviously a minor thing or he wouldn't be playing at all. I just put the last game down to the international break and loss of the rhythm that comes with that. The best way to get that back is to play.

F

Flavia

pic_2015-04-07_ENTRENO_10-Optimized.v1428405270.JPG

Wore his new boots today.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Those are some nice boots. Why do you always say that your players are tired when they're playing badly , it's getting worse than the Kneenaldo excuse. Your players had plenty of rest in these past weeks..

He's just had two weeks off, he doesn't need to rest. The foot problem is obviously a minor thing or he wouldn't be playing at all.

Those "two weeks off" were supposed to include two friendlies which Messi didn't play because he was injured lol.
It was pretty clear to me that messi wouldn't be 100%, and he clearly wasn't.

Also Messi has played under seriously impairing injuries before.

@MaxY
Why do you always say that your players are tired when they're playing badly , it's getting worse than the Kneenaldo excuse. Your players had plenty of rest in these past weeks..

This is the Messi thread, don't know about other players, but messi was/is not fully recovered, which was to be expected

About the insults, well i don't really care, but messi did speak these words.

Last edited:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Those are some nice boots. Why do you always say that your players are tired when they're playing badly , it's getting worse than the Kneenaldo excuse. Your players had plenty of rest in these past weeks..

We always play badly after an international break, that hasn't changed over the last few years.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Those "two weeks off" were supposed to include two friendlies which Messi didn't play because he was injured lol.
It was pretty clear to me that messi wouldn't be 100%, and he clearly wasn't.

Also Messi has played under seriously impairing injuries before.

@MaxY

This is the Messi thread, don't know about other players, but messi was/is not fully recovered, which was to be expected

About the insults, well i don't really care, but messi did speak these words.

I'm well aware that Messi was injured, I was speaking in general, you guys are saying the same thing about Neymar etc. And it's kinda weird that you always play badly after the international break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans