10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Not GOAT performance,but quite good.

People should calm a little bit..An assist and almosta goal is pretty great.It is true that he doesn't score in big matches as often as he used to,but he is more a creator now

Something he did quite poorly today. Lots of misplaced passes.

Paganinisrvnge

Not his best match but he had very dangerous moments and the assist. He helped control midfield by dropping very deep and circulating the ball.

He looked uninterested during most of the match imho, had an assist but pretty much saved himself for the rest of the match. I don't know if I can blame him though, with upcoming CdR final, UCL and La Liga tough opponents, I would be afraid of getting injured or being too tired.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
He looked uninterested during most of the match imho, had an assist but pretty much saved himself for the rest of the match. I don't know if I can blame him though, with upcoming CdR final, UCL and La Liga tough opponents, I would be afraid of getting injured or being too tired.

So he's been saving himself since like El Clasico?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Since the injury he is not playing in god mode, but still good enough. He will bring it when we absolutely need it.

Kinlejus

U don't know if u can blame him? and UNINTERESTED? :lol::lol: now go get some fresh air and re-watch the game few more times

Affiae

Does anyone have a chart/picture with his current stats vs. ronaldo or even over the last years or even TOTAL? Just need it to banish someone.

LordLichtenstein

vvsvsv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans