10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Barca looks so strong atm, Messi isn't performing well for quite a number of games yet you're winning quite easily. Btw how many appearances does Messi have for Barca ? Wiki is broken,it says 304 apps,400 goals lol...

What? Messi is in pretty good form, only his finishing is a tiny bit off.

gatsu

Agreed, we can afford to play without him against Paris and we need him to be in full force against asspanyol, but well I'm just being delusional we all know that it's not gonna happen.

raskolnikov

He wont be benched but im all for subbing him of when its clear we are trough. Also him resting against getafe would be a good decision as well. Lucho needs to rest Messi at some point. And dont start with the resting jn games stuff.

hardyboy

He should play against PSG but shouldn't give his 100%. It would be ok even if he trolls around the field most of the game. Him being in the starting line-up gives us the psychological edge.

LMessin10

Hi,

Does anyone have a table or information about the world top goal scorers that are ahead of messi and penaldo?,

Not only the top europen leagues, but the overall.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Btw I'm sure you have seen that recent stat about cristiano having to play 400 more goalless games and he would still have a better goal/game ratio than raul.
Can anyone calculate how many games can messi go goalless and still having a better ratio than barca's 2nd alltime scorer?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Btw I'm sure you have seen that recent stat about cristiano having to play 400 more goalless games and he would still have a better goal/game ratio than raul.
Can anyone calculate how many games can messi go goalless and still having a better ratio than barca's 2nd alltime scorer?

I don't have the stat but probably way less than 400, Raul had some 700+ games, played for way too long, his ratio is not that good.

alittlebitter

He should play against PSG but shouldn't give his 100%. It would be ok even if he trolls around the field most of the game. Him being in the starting line-up gives us the psychological edge.

except when he does that, people criticize him. marca will write another article about him running less than MAtS. etc.

he's played almost all of our games and he definitely needs a rest soon.

also, this was very interesting to me:
CCLje_xUgAEPGVT.png:large

yet there are still people saying he can't score without xaviesta ._.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans