10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

raedkuwait

messi is a smart guy. as soon as I saw that 6th goal, I knew madrid media would have a field day with it, so giving the penalty to neymar was a smart move by him. it was also a huge middle finger to ronaldo & the madrid fans who obsess over their pichichi competition. best way to get under their skin is by showing them that you don't care.

yup very very smart move from messi now its a win win situation for him wither he wins it or not ;)

alittlebitter

I think Messi giving Neymar the penalty is more of trying to give Neymar confidence after missing 2 easy shots earlier in the game, esp. with Bayern looming. You can tell by Neymar's body language after the 2 misses he wasn't feeling too confident.

it's both. we all know messi likes to give penalties to teammates who are low in confidence (ibra, neymar earlier this season), but the timing of this is hilarious because the focus lately has been around ronaldo's obsession with the pichichi. leo pretty much just responded to them indirectly: he doesn't care, it's about the team. now madrid fans just look like idiots when they bring up the pichichi. see the comment section heh

LordLichtenstein

it's both. we all know messi likes to give penalties to teammates who are low in confidence (ibra, neymar earlier this season), but the timing of this is hilarious because the focus lately has been around ronaldo's obsession with the pichichi. leo pretty much just responded to them indirectly: he doesn't care, it's about the team. now madrid fans just look like idiots when they bring up the pichichi. see the comment section heh
Can you translate a couple, please? :D

King5Puyi

What a joke. Neymar ask him he said yes. He's an idiot. That's it!

Please crawl back to the closet you came out from.
no-power.gif

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
What a joke. Neymar ask him he said yes. He's an idiot. That's it!

Carefull there.. you're talking about the goat you know, he can hear you.

Also, you're very harsh/rude in all 4-5 messages i've read from you in this thread, giving that that's 20% of your contribution, you might want to be more constructive and polite.

King5Puyi

Carefull there.. you're talking about the goat you know, he can hear you.

Also, you're very harsh/rude in all 4-5 messages i've read from you in this thread, giving that that's 20% of your contribution, you might want to be more constructive and polite.

You should know by now them random fakes just trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans