10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

frog-fcb

maybe tata wants him to bring others into play a bit more the other forwards are in good form this season so the team should utilize that an learn to play more with out being over dependant on leo all the time remember how lost they looked at times last season without him. also messi is normally marked out of games by three or four players so if he can lay on a goal chance for a team mate then he may aswell then when neymar comes back barca have another threat for defenders to worry about which in turn will leave a bit more space for messi to unleash himself in

Galning

Messi scores -> other players should score more, freaking messidependencia.
Messi gives assists -> i'm worried that Messi doesn't score.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

This :lol:

No need to complain about Messi's scoring rate. We all know that when it explodes, it'll really explode.

aki13

This :lol:

No need to complain about Messi's scoring rate. We all know that when it explodes, it'll really explode.

Just a point. A few people keep saying when it explodes, or when he turns on beast mode against City.

I am worried that Leo cant do that anymore. If he is worried about injuries and maybe Leo cant be quite so "GOAT" against the best teams now.

CatalinR10

Just a point. A few people keep saying when it explodes, or when he turns on beast mode against City.

I am worried that Leo cant do that anymore. If he is worried about injuries and maybe Leo cant be quite so "GOAT" against the best teams now.

just watch him :coffee:

NotInHere

What's the best version of Leo at least according to you? certainly not the one we saw today I hope. Nothing wrong with pointing out that he still hasn't looked like his old-self, not once are we implying that he hasn't helped his team tremendously with his passing.

F

Flavia

In a nutshell :lol:

He has already scored some great goals after coming back, but some people still fear he won't be able to "score those goals" anymore.

Kerrybai

Why worry about something you can't predict? I find his play at the moment very enjoyable. His second assist vs Levante was him at his best showing he still has his acceleration.

He was great today and he will continue to be great. I wouldn't worry about him for a long time.

Djab

In a nutshell :lol:

He has already scored some great goals after coming back, but some people still fear he won't be able to "score those goals" anymore.
He can score those magnificent goals with a lot of quality.
He surely will score those quality goals in more quantity. :coffee:

aki13

just watch him :coffee:

Not to labour the point.

But just as some say we are stupid for doubting Messi, why are you so blindly sure?

What if he doesn't?

At some point things change and maybe these injuries have truly started the decline. I hope not and if he does become "The Beast again" I will say sorry and apologies.

CatalinR10

Martino: "Leo's passes are sensational. He sees passing lines you normally can only see from the stands or your home." #fcblive

Yannick03

The man has created 6 out of our 7 last goals, I call that sick and pretty GOAT worthy. He has had bad luck the last few games with his finishes but I have no doubt he'll be scoring a ridiculous amount of games in a couple of weeks.

frog-fcb

the argies r bound to have hard ons watching him at the min he will still be a constant thorn in opponents sides at world cup an linking up with kun they will rip teams apart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans