10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Messi scores -> other players should score more, freaking messidependencia.
Messi gives assists -> i'm worried that Messi doesn't score.

Agree although I still contend he's not 100%...There's something missing from his game, perhaps it's just mental as we have discussed before

Still, nothing to complain about as he is vital, even when he plays deeper and gets opportunities for his teammates - which is going to be the way forward, from what I can tell, as long as we face packed buses...That was always the silver lining about his injury earlier in the season, gave a chance for the other attackers to find confidence going for goal - they just have to keep it up with his return and that too is an adjustment for his teammates, I'm sure

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I'd love for us to play more like this, with the option of replacing Valdes with Ter Stegen (Courtois :wub:), Pedro with Deulofeu, Mascherano with possibly a new CB and Xavi, Iniesta rotating with Cesc.

919251_FC_Barcelona.jpg

P

Patty2720

I'd love for us to play more like this, with the option of replacing Valdes with Ter Stegen (Courtois :wub:), Pedro with Deulofeu, Mascherano with possibly a new CB and Xavi, Iniesta rotating with Cesc.
919279_FC_Barcelona.jpg

I would prefer this

P

Patty2720

in 2014

Lionel Messi
Games - 6
Goals - 4
Assists - 4
Minutes - 441 (4x 90 and 81 minutes)
Goals+Assists every - 55 minute

Cristiano Ronaldo
Games - 7
Goals - 5
Assists - 1
Minutes - 617 (6x 90 and 77 minutes)
Goals+Assists every - 103 minute

Last edited:

NeyMesSis

in 2014

Lionel Messi
Games - 6
Goals - 4
Assists - 4
Minutes - 441 (4x 90 and 81 minutes)
Goals+Assists every - 55 minute

Cristiano Ronaldo
Games - 7
Goals - 5
Assists - 1
Minutes - 617 (6x 90 and 77 minutes)
Goals+Assists every - 103 minute
30 min against getafe? what 81?

P

Patty2720

30 min against getafe? what 81?
I understand your confusion. What I was trying to point out was that; he has played 441 minutes in 2014 and if you sum that up to matches, than he would only have played 4x 90 and 81 minutes, instead of 6 :)

Get it? :)

L

linetty

Alexis as striker. Sorry, but I personally find that hilarious :lol:. The guy is pretty good, but he is still inconsistent and not very good at finishing.
exactly my first thought :lol: the line-up is good tough, only the front line should be: Pedro Neymar Alexis

Dervyx

919251_FC_Barcelona.jpg

I remember we demolished Villarreal playing like this at the start of 2011-12 season. Good times.

Butaan4barca

919251_FC_Barcelona.jpg

How incredible. When i prposed this formation, when we were in process of buying neymar. People rejected the idea. Now tata is doing it.

:tata:

P

Patty2720

Messi needs to play in the midle behind a striker. If he does that , all hell will break lose against all defences.
With this formation he would have a very free role, so he could basically come from the wing in behind Agüero :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans