10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Smart press conference from Leo. He looks motivated to achieve big things starting by tomorrow's game.
Can't wait.

VERY relaxed Messi haha, no stress whatsoever.

Obviously nothing new in what he said, but I liked the attitude, and I think we can expect him to be involved a lot tomorrow, there will be no walking :)

raskolnikov

Neuer said he dit that in the wc final He seems to forget that he should have been send off and was Lucky Higuain and Palacio had shit finishing that night.
Thats why I dislike Germans like Neuer and Müller, they talk to much and have these slightly arrogant comments acting confident

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Neuer said he dit that in the wc final He seems to forget that he should have been send off and was Lucky Higuain and Palacio had shit finishing that night.
Thats why I dislike Germans like Neuer and Müller, they talk to much and have these slightly arrogant comments acting confident

Some cockiness is to be expected anyway, they're always borderline and can hardly hide it.

bismp

At the interview,he implied(correct me if i am wrong)that MSN is not the best trio he has ever been.Maybe he thinks that Eto'o and Henry or even Ronaldinho and Eto'o were better?

Irish_Cules

At the interview,he implied(correct me if i am wrong)that MSN is not the best trio he has ever been.Maybe he thinks that Eto'o and Henry or even Ronaldinho and Eto'o were better?

He was just saying that he has enjoyed playing with all the players he has played with and its impossible to choose between them. Standard diplomatic answer.

RevoTeller

Clearly, he didn't show up to the press conference today just to walk on the field tomorrow, pretty sure he's gonna be fired up! :)

Exactly.
If he wants he is obviously above everyone else and which better occasion than tomorrow evening at Camp Nou to show (again) who's the best?
Bayern are not at their best, the game of tomorrow could be fundamental for us to reach the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans