10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
:lol:

2vknqkn.jpg

skn02

Thomas Muller and Neuer are easily 2 of the most arrogant and unlikable players on that whole Bayern squad, for german players at least. I've always liked philip Lahm, Bastian Schweisteiger. But Muller and Neuer are arrogant as fuck, on and off the pitch. Hope Leo teach them a lesson....

bismp

I have a feeling that this may be remembered as a classic performance of his.Can't wait!

:messi: :messi: :messi: Let's do it GOAT :messi: :messi:

Alik

In before Bayern marks the hell out of him and headlines say that Messi was invisible...

Calm your horses.

Yeah, we're unusually confident. I remember last time we were this confident in a semi-final - vs Chelsea - and they knocked us out.

Hopefully Messi has a good game. I hope he keeps up his amazing help in midfield that our players can benefit from.

Stric

Pep understands Messi's role better than any other opposing coach. Arguably he understands our entire system better than any opposing coach. And he's not an idiot. Bayern won't come into this game thinking Barca are favorites and surrendering to us. They're going all in. It won't be a walk in the park, regardless of how many injuries they have.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
In before Bayern marks the hell out of him and headlines say he was invisible...

Calm your horses.

Pls pls pls, let them do that, let them mark him with 2-3 players all the time.
Then watch how neymar/suarez pick up the goals from the glorious passes leo will throw in the empty space.
This is not 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans