10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

raedkuwait

B60244.png

So apparently BeIN did air the game live? Still no Ray?

BeIn sport airs all champion league games both in english and in arabic
all the games, but the one ray comments on is intended for america or europe
i think and i think they dont have the rights to broadcast CL in america , but
in middle east all CL game are live in BeIn sport 1 and 11, 11 is the
english one but never ray is commentator not even the Spanish league

BenRobbins

I watched the game last night and got Goosebumps from his 2nd.

I just watched it again on Sky Sports and got goosebumps again. Unbelievable.

Qqqq

The first goal and celebration made me go fucking nuts. I spent the evening at a bar and even the non-Barça fans went crazy at that moment. Jeez, what a night.

By the way,

2gxn05x.jpg

Hoidy10

And to think I came on here a couple of weeks ago and everyone wanted the wee man rested. 6 goals and 3 assists in the last 3 games and playing out of his skin.

There will never be a better player than Messi. It just won't happen. You couldn't even make a better player by combining the attributes of the other 9 best players in the world. Phenominal. Last night was superb.

Tiny Kim

I've always adamantly stated that Ronaldo de Lima was, is and will always be my favorite football player in history by far. But sometimes, just sometimes, like these moments I question my own personal opinion of who my favorite player ever should be. :D

Henry_IB

Banned
It's funny reading other football forums after yesterday.

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it's really sad that you all are harassing Cal? for standing up for what he believes in. I too know ronaldo is better overall and it's not only for his performance in La Liga. He has excelled in 2 different leagues as compared to Messi who has only been stuck in one league. Ronaldo is a predator in the air. Has Messi even ever score from a header ? Ronaldo is a beast where free kicks are concerned. He's also much faster than Messi. You all keep saying he's older than Messi, I would like to see how well Messi performs when he's Ronaldo's age.
Ronaldo was cultivated on English soil in the English league so that ultimately makes him better in my opinion. He's also a former Red and even though he can be a twat at times I'll always respect him as a player for that. Isn't he better internationally also. I'm not sure but I think he has more international goals than Messi ? Correct me if I'm wrong."

Kinda funny comment about headers coming from a man united fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans