10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Messi%20goal%20Milan%202.gif

fdytH4r.gif

raskolnikov

Messi makes no wasteful moves, everything aimed at being so effective with as little moves as possible. And he excels at it.

dakt

How the f... is world recognizing him only now? It's not like this is his first brilliant performance.

raskolnikov

How the f... is world recognizing him only now? It's not like this is his first brilliant performance.

people forget quickly, the whole thing would go 180 if for example we lose a final to Madrid by a Ronaldo goal while Messi is invisible.
Casuals are a fickle bunch.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
people forget quickly, the whole thing would go 180 if for example we lose a final to Madrid by a Ronaldo goal while Messi is invisible.
Casuals are a fickle bunch.

You should have seen yesterday's chiringuito, it was hilarious how they were torn between trashing Guardiola or Messi, they still went with Messi, using Bayern's injuries to excuse Guardiola ... but you could feel they didn't know what side to choose, in a perfect world, they love to trash the both of them.

And of course the argument of let's wait and see in the final (they take for granted they're qualified, of course) how CR and Messi do to assess who's having the best year .. lol

There's a big probability for a redo of 2009 to happen again, CR / Messi in the CL final, whoever wins is crowned (wrongfully if it's CR) the king of the year, but i'm not worried, if Messi's fit, there's a good chance he'll run havoc on madrid, don't doubt it a second.

Kohe321

Neymar was interviewed very recently in that Pokerstars press-conference thing, and was asked by Norwegian TV2 what he feels it says about the team spirit in Barca that Messi gave up his hattrick by giving him the penalty against Cordoba.

Here's his answer, translated by me:

"What happened there is something I will take with me for the rest of my life. He's the best player in the world and was close to scoring a hattrick, but he let me take the penalty instead of grabbing the third goal. I'm speechless and eternally grateful for what he did. I will learn more and more for each passing day - about football, about Messi and the history he brings. I'm just admiring him more and more."

Source for those who can either understand portuguese or read Norwegian: http://www.tv2.no/v/914106/

Friendship between these guys and the team in general is incredible, and it makes the team as a whole into something "bigger". Més Que Un Club indeed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans