10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahj

comments like this one make me realize that some people have a weird perception of football and a horrible memory on top of that.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
EPL fans opinions have ZERO importance, you read the weirdest stuff, i'll go crazy if I even tried to understand.

barca1899

It's funny reading other football forums after yesterday.

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it's really sad that you all are harassing Cal? for standing up for what he believes in. I too know ronaldo is better overall and it's not only for his performance in La Liga. He has excelled in 2 different leagues as compared to Messi who has only been stuck in one league. Ronaldo is a predator in the air. Has Messi even ever score from a header ? Ronaldo is a beast where free kicks are concerned. He's also much faster than Messi. You all keep saying he's older than Messi, I would like to see how well Messi performs when he's Ronaldo's age.
Ronaldo was cultivated on English soil in the English league so that ultimately makes him better in my opinion. He's also a former Red and even though he can be a twat at times I'll always respect him as a player for that. Isn't he better internationally also. I'm not sure but I think he has more international goals than Messi ? Correct me if I'm wrong."

Kinda funny comment about headers coming from a man united fan.

24zvw9i.jpg

frog-fcb

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it's really sad that you all are harassing Cal? for standing up for what he believes in. I too know ronaldo is better overall and it's not only for his performance in La Liga. He has excelled in 2 different leagues as compared to Messi who has only been stuck in one league. Ronaldo is a predator in the air. Has Messi even ever score from a header ? Ronaldo is a beast where free kicks are concerned. He's also much faster than Messi. You all keep saying he's older than Messi, I would like to see how well Messi performs when he's Ronaldo's age.
Ronaldo was cultivated on English soil in the English league so that ultimately makes him better in my opinion. He's also a former Red and even though he can be a twat at times I'll always respect him as a player for that. Isn't he better internationally also. I'm not sure but I think he has more international goals than Messi ? Correct me if I'm wrong."

The fact messi is loyal to barcelona shouldnt be held against him with the whole ronaldo has proved it in different leagues crap yes messi has scored a few headers in his time including the cl final. When is the last time ronaldo even scored a free kick?. Yes cr7 might be a better physical specimen and quicker than messi but that doesnt make him a better footballer by your logic usain bolt should be the best footballer of all time because he is the quickest. Next ronaldos ego/attitude seems to go aginst him quite a bit look at the little tantrums he takes when he doesnt score or something doesnt go his way,weras if messi isnt scoring he basically says fek it drops deep to get the ball and starts making goals for his team mates

Alik

:lol:

Henry_IB

Banned
The fact messi is loyal to barcelona shouldnt be held against him with the whole ronaldo has proved it in different leagues crap yes messi has scored a few headers in his time including the cl final. When is the last time ronaldo even scored a free kick?. Yes cr7 might be a better physical specimen and quicker than messi but that doesnt make him a better footballer by your logic usain bolt should be the best footballer of all time because he is the quickest. Next ronaldos ego/attitude seems to go aginst him quite a bit look at the little tantrums he takes when he doesnt score or something doesnt go his way,weras if messi isnt scoring he basically says fek it drops deep to get the ball and starts making goals for his team mates

Mate, calm the fuck down. I was quoting someone from another football forum. Not sure how that isn't clear.

NotInHere

What sucks is that people still question why he didn't do this to the germans in the WC, I guess you can't teach people to be grateful witnessing feats such as what Messi did yesterday.

Morten

What sucks is that people still question why he didn't do this to the germans in the WC, I guess you can't teach people to be grateful witnessing feats such as what Messi did yesterday.

Even the best fails to deliver sometimes, he shouldnt be blamed more than any other player in the team for the wc final.

NotInHere

Even the best fails to deliver sometimes, he shouldnt be blamed more than any other player in the team for the wc final.
Yeah people are experts at bringing past failures to diminish current accomplishments. Messi though, is regarded to be the best in history by many, even surprassing the likes of Maradona and Pele, so I kinda get why people question his pisition, I mean you have a guy that's doing amazing things and that has broken so many records, without a WC? But like you said, even the best fail...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans