10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

Depends on what kind of work he's doing. He could very well just be doing endurance exercises and working on stretching for muscle elasticity and flexibility, to further reduce the chances of muscle injuries.

He's very clearly not only looking at the rest of the season for Barca, but also preparing for the WC. He's taking the WC very seriously it seems. I just hope the other Argentina players do the same, because despite all his preparation, Messi's going to need all other players performing well to have a shot.
Too bad Aguero got injured again, he really needs to be 100% when the World Cup rolls around, looks like he can't shake off his injuries.

Agree with you that Leo is aiming for a greater thing, the World Cup, and for more important matches that Barcelona is yet to face. From the games I've seen since his comeback, he looks like his pacing himself, not quite as deadly as before, but his been great nevertheless.

CatalinR10

Ramires (Chelsea): "Hardest opponent? I played against Messi and Cristiano. Messi was the hardest one. Everyone knows his talent." [cfc]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans