10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I don't want him to pull a mixer... :cry:

Why did he even get so upset? We would have perfectly accepted a stock photo, what was the big deal?
He was online last week, I guess he's just too embarrassed to post. Don't really get it either. OT but Ursegor surprised me more. I thought he was joking when he said he would be off.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Geez you guys, some weird witch hunt you have here. What's wrong with Barca fans who collect other teams' jerseys? Do I need to show you guys my prized Barca collection to clear my fucking name???

And Thwix, if I want to pretend to be a Barca fan here, the last thing I would do is to use the same user name, right? People visit multiple forums, that is one great way to get busted, don't you think?? Do you think I am that stupid or something?

This thread is about Messi, not some silly witch hunt to prove one's team affiliation.

Dude, we're just trolling because it seems like you get unnaturally annoyed by the allegations.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't want him to pull a mixer... :cry:

Why did he even get so upset? We would have perfectly accepted a stock photo, what was the big deal?

What happened to mixer?

I won't be intimidated to disappear, I will still post here unless I am banned (but on what ground though? Because I had the nerve to collect non-Barca match issue jerseys?). To hell with those who think I am a fucking Bayern fan.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Posted a photo of "himself" in the RL photo thread, he was all ripped and muscular, turned out it was a stock photo. Never posted again.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
What happened to mixer?

I won't be intimidated to disappear, I will still post here unless I am banned (but on what ground though? Because I had the nerve to collect non-Barca match issue jerseys?). To hell with those who think I am a fucking Bayern fan.

Relax, no one is chastising you. :) You always get so uber-defensive when someone makes a Bayern-related joke about you, that only causes more jokes.

CatalinR10

What happened to mixer?

Mixer pretended to be someone else.

You've got a lot in common with him :pep:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Dude, just don't call me a Bayern fan, that's an ultimate insult.

:p

Why though? They're a very good club, maybe German posters might disagree but for someone outside Europe who is not too familiar with German media, they're an example of a very well run club with great financials, great history and a great team.

If someone called me a Real Madrid fan because I defend some of their players on occasion, I wouldn't give two hoots.

If you like them, you like them. Big deal.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
What happened to Ursegor?

He posted this,

Man, reading this forum has become depressing.

"OMG, Madrid will rape us."
"OMG, why is Iniesta not firing on all cylinders 1 1/2 months into the new season. Should we sell him?!"
"OMG, we won yet again but Valdes had to make a save."
"OMG, why did the opponent get into our own half."
"OMG, BAYEEEEEEEEEEERN."

I'm outta here until the end of the season. See y'all next year in May when we will lift the treble.

and left. I honestly didn't expect him to. I thought it was more an overreaction because of the general catastrophic/apocalyptic atmosphere on here after games.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why though? They're a very good club, maybe German posters might disagree but for someone outside Europe who is not too familiar with German media, they're an example of a very well run club with great financials, great history and a great team.

If someone called me a Real Madrid fan because I defend some of their players on occasion, I wouldn't give two hoots.

If you like them, you like them. Big deal.

Geez. No offense to the Bayern fans here, I think they have a lot to be proud of and I
do respect their success. But I am not a Bayern fan, and I don't want to be called one.

Once again, my seemingly strong disdain toward that team has nothing to do with the twisted mentality that you are implying (perhaps I like them quite so much but hate to admit it).

Can we get back to discussing Messi? Enough hijacking of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans