10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

It was a calculated statement from Messi, not for the purpose of lashing out in a reactive and petty way. He had to do something when a board member that's supposed to back him up intentionally created a problem out of thin air and added more to Messi's already filled plate of media torment. First clearing his own name and defending himself, then reversing it back to the instigator to show that whatever criticism he gets is from a man who's in no position to be making those sort of comments.

I honestly dont think it was a calculated personal attack, he got carried after thinking they had done their job 6 months ago and now people were pestering him about it again.

He answered in an arrogant and stupid way which he shouldnt have.

But I cannot see any reason for him to have a personal attack on Messi if he knew Messi had never even asked for a new contract.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I honestly dont think it was a calculated personal attack, he got carried after thinking they had done their job 6 months ago and now people were pestering him about it again.

He answered in an arrogant and stupid way which he shouldnt have.

But I cannot see any reason for him to have a personal attack on Messi if he knew Messi had never even asked for a new contract.

I'm talking about Messi's statement as being calculated. Faus's was just stupid and careless, slipping something out in a way that created a problem. Messi's response had the purpose of defending himself and discrediting his critic.

Stric

Perhaps but people often hold up the Laporta era but in his time there was so much in fighting that he faced a vote of no confidence and members of the board left on mass because of his behaviour.

? I never said anything about Laporta. The "he did it too" attitude is not helping, in fact, it's part of what's wrong in this situation.

JamDav1982

I'm talking about Messi's statement as being calculated. Faus's was just stupid and careless, slipping something out in a way that created a problem. Messi's response had the purpose of defending himself and discrediting his critic.

I was just saying that in response to you saying that Faus intentionally created a problem from nowhere. I just cant see what at all he has to gain from doing that against any player let alone Messi.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why though? You're a Bayern fan.

I don't know what I did to give you and several others the impression that I am a Bayern fan. Is it because that I showed my disdain toward them too often and too much that you thought I was a Bayern fan in disguise, because no one, I mean no one could possibly dislike the best team in the world as much as I am? :lol: OK, what if I say I love you, Bayern? Will that clear my name and reputation?

:lol: me a Bayern fan. :lol:

footyfan

Calma, calma
I don't know what I did to give you and several others the impression that I am a Bayern fan. Is it because that I showed my disdain toward them too often and too much that you thought I was a Bayern fan in disguise, because no one, I mean no one could possibly dislike the best team in the world as much as I am? :lol: OK, what if I say I love you, Bayern? Will that clear my name and reputation?

:lol: me a Bayern fan. :lol:

Dude it's so obvious.

Plus, when you first joined, you had a Bayern crest as your avatar :xavi:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Daaaaamn... creepy. You can never hide from The Observer. He will always be observing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans