10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Wow. Never did I think I would be questioned and chastised by fellow cules like this because some fucking Bayern jerseys I collected.

Great way to treat people.

We were just joking :p
I don't think anyone here thinks you are a Bayern fan.

BarcaVillain

Poor on behalf of everyone involved making this public. These things no doubt go on all the time behind closed doors, but they should stay there. Nobody has a right to publicly criticise their management, whoever they are, and you would expect the same courtesy of those managing you. Something needs to happen to diffuse this - a public apology on behalf of both parties the ideal solution. If it rumbles on in the background, it'll become more of a story than it currently is.

The Observer

Look what you just brought onto yourself. :lol:

:beer2:

It's all because of you and your Schweinsteiger jersey!

Meet me for a fist fight. Saturday, 21st December, 7:30 pm CET (that's when the CWC final is played, I want you to miss the Bayern game). Meeting point: Munich airport. :coffee:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Poor on behalf of everyone involved making this public. These things no doubt go on all the time behind closed doors, but they should stay there. Nobody has a right to publicly criticise their management, whoever they are, and you would expect the same courtesy of those managing you. Something needs to happen to diffuse this - a public apology on behalf of both parties the ideal solution. If it rumbles on in the background, it'll become more of a story than it currently is.
I know it's inappropriate, but for a second I thought you were talking about Luft's Bayern jersey revelation.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

This. As much justified as Messi was to lash out at Faus, it was indeed regrettable that it was done publicly.

Flavia, any reactions from the board and follow-up actions from the Messi camp? It is time to mend fences.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It's all because of you and your Schweinsteiger jersey!

Meet me for a fist fight. Saturday, 21st December, 7:30 pm CET (that's when the CWC final is played, I want you to miss the Bayern game). Meeting point: Munich airport. :coffee:

Sure, as long as you are going to pay for my round trip airfare to Munich!

Perhaps I will then show you some of my true Munchen fetish. ;)

:beer2:

F

Flavia

This. As much justified as Messi was to lash out at Faus, it was indeed regrettable that it was done publicly.

Flavia, any reactions from the board and follow-up actions from the Messi camp? It is time to mend fences.

Nope. I don't think we'll hear about it anytime soon... it'll probably be handled in private now.

suckabov

Lemon curry?

Not sure if that applies when Faus didn't show any courtesy at all, on the contrary. The whole thing could have been handled more elegantly but Faus' comment is a bigger issue than Messi's, imo.

Perhaps I will then show you some of my true Munchen fetish. ;)
Weißwürschtl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans