10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilS

Messi does not do well when he is not playing, he has a real problem dealing with not being on the field. I'm not surprised that missing all this time, combined with his serious legal problems and the incompetence of his off-field advisors, is maybe manifesting now in unfortunate behavior such as feuds and intemporate statements.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Messi does not do well when he is not playing, he has a real problem dealing with not being on the field. I'm not surprised that missing all this time, combined with his serious legal problems and the incompetence of his off-field advisors, is maybe manifesting now in unfortunate behavior such as feuds and intemporate statements.

Which feuds? Which intemperate statements? This was a strong response at a foolish statement given by someone who should not be in pool of those who constantly berate and persecute him. There are no feuds, and even if you think this was an intemperate statement, they are not plural.

F

Flavia

I just noticed Messi called Faus "Señor Faus", when making his statement. Pretty clear he was bothered by the way faus referred to him.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
To be fair, later down in the page someone quotes him and says "For a person that hates Bayern you sure do like our kits huh?"

So...

CatalinR10

pwnt.gif

Is he going to leave this forum just like the mixer guy ?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Haha, I do collect jerseys and like I said to the members at that forum, I like their 13/14 kit design a lot. If you have kept on reading, you would have noticed Ruht asking me "for someone who hates us (Bayern) so much you certainly like our jerseys". If you are a regular of that forum, you should have noticed these:

http://www.bayernzone.com/discussions/3339-ballon-dor-will-go-bayern-player-14.html
http://www.bayernzone.com/world-football/3378-spanish-football-2013-14-a-44.html#post336177

I was asked if I am a glory hunter, to which I answered something like " if I were a glory hunter, I would have become a Bayern fan by now, would it?"

Being a Bayern fan is certainly nothing to be ashamed of. They are the best team in the world right now. If I am a Bayern fan, why do I want to hide it? I am not some twisted psycho who pretends to dislike his club so much on another team's forum.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
To be fair, later down in the page someone quotes him and says "For a person that hates Bayern you sure do like our kits huh?"

So...
Yep. He loves collecting different team shirts. Passionate about it.

Just pulling his leg :p

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Geez you guys, some weird witch hunt you have here. What's wrong with Barca fans who collect other teams' jerseys? Do I need to show you guys my prized Barca collection to clear my fucking name???

And Thwix, if I want to pretend to be a Barca fan here, the last thing I would do is to use the same user name, right? People visit multiple forums, that is one great way to get busted, don't you think?? Do you think I am that stupid or something?

This thread is about Messi, not some silly witch hunt to prove one's team affiliation.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Stop being so neutral and bully him like we all do.

I don't want him to pull a mixer... :cry:

Why did he even get so upset? We would have perfectly accepted a stock photo, what was the big deal?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Wow. Never did I think I would be questioned and chastised by fellow cules like this because some fucking Bayern jerseys I collected.

Great way to treat people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans