10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

I love how on this forum you can always tell who's gonna take which side even before they post anything.

Maria

Who? What was said?

Sandraedit..jpg

Sandra Sarmiento

She said that Faus only wants the best for the club, unlike Messi. And then someone said that Messi is just an employee of the club and they all agreed.

And now she says that she respects Pep, even though she is a cule..like that would be something bad. :facepalm:

I love how on this forum you can always tell who's gonna take which side even before they post anything.

Not only on this forum..

So... any chance Laporta's gonna bring Pep and Messi back if he wins in 2016?

I hope for the sake of the club that until 2016 we will have a viable alternative to Rosell&Laporta, but until now only Agusti Benedito said that he will be a candidate and the man is worse than Rosell. So unless something big happens until then no way Rosell's not winning again, with all the catalan press backing him and with the spanish press atacking Pep, Messi, Neymar etc. but never Florentino Perez' friend.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Sandraedit..jpg

Sandra Sarmiento

She said that Faus only wants the best for the club, unlike Messi. And then someone said that Messi is just an employee of the club and they all agreed.

And now she says that she respects Pep, even though she is a cule..like that would be something bad. :facepalm:

Facepalm worthy indeed... This "employee" stuff is ridiculous. All of this is... As if Messi did something, other than bring good things to this club.

Stric

There's "employee", and then there's "legend". Guess which one is Messi, and which one is Rosell.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Best player arguably in the history of the sport...... nah, just an employee to me!

Tell him to shut up and get back into his cubicle.

Maria

One of the few catalan newspapers that are not controled by Rosell:

14l09og.jpg

Rosell says that he will speak with Messi to fix things..good for him, but I don't understand why he didn't do that after Faus made those comments and it had to come to this.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Sandra Sarmiento

Implying that Faus is more than just an employee... Messi doesn't want the best for the club? :lol: If so, he would have left some seasons ago. That's beyond ridiculous, everything about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans