10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

voodoomaster

Messi has the same quality - best ever. But he isnt hungry anymore. No wolf. Lazy. Still love him though.

CatalinR10

Nice. Should have ran on to the pitch and kissed his hand in respect to the GOAT.

I really thought about doing that :lol: . Or at least an autograph but my fellow romanians at the security would have probably steal my autograph and force me to pay a big amount of money for my behaviour so ....meh. Still, he was at 5-7 m away from me at a corner :tito:

CatalinR10

qowv47.jpg

Yeah , I also saw him throw up. Most of the time he spit durring the game. I didn't even mind watching the whole game. Most of the time my eyes were on him. I've seen him on the tv spitting a lot but live he did it all the time ,every 2 minutes.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
That picture is worrying. Messi looks sick and spitting all the time doesn't help. Maybe his body has given up on him?

Anyways, his passion, his hunger, his thrive to win and succeed at Barcelona needs to return because when he plays for us it looks like he doesn't give a damn shit about the team. Maybe bench him once in a while to show even he has to work for his place.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That picture is worrying. Messi looks sick and spitting all the time doesn't help. Maybe his body has given up on him?

Anyways, his passion, his hunger, his thrive to win and succeed at Barcelona needs to return because when he plays for us it looks like he doesn't give a damn shit about the team. Maybe bench him once in a while to show even he has to work for his place.

He admitted that he was not physically well, but he dismissed it as nothing unusual. Despite that, he still played pretty well in the second half. It seemed to me with NT Messi's role has changed a bit, he is more of a CAM, choosing to feed others than a forward who takes the shots himself.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
He admitted that he was not physically well, but he dismissed it as nothing unusual. Despite that, he still played pretty well in the second half. It seemed to me with NT Messi's role has changed a bit, he is more of a CAM, choosing to feed others than a forward who takes the shots himself.

It is clear that Argentina is his priority now. At Barcelona he already has achieved everything, he knows he needs that World Cup to achieve GOAT status. And he knows it is now or never.

If he wants to do this, Tata should bench him. Let him know he shouldnt take everything for granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans