10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
watch him be the top scorer at the WC.

Sorry to be a pain in the ass, but do you guys not notice that every time someone says Messi will score a hattrick or brace or making some sort of optimistic prediction about his performance before a game, he ended up not scoring?

I know I am a bit too superstitious, but I don't want to take chances. Messi is way too important, Barca is way too important. Let's not jinx him.

Alarcón

Sorry to be a pain in the ass, but do you guys not notice that every time someone says Messi will score a hattrick or brace or making some sort of optimistic prediction about his performance before a game, he ended up not scoring?

I know I am a bit too superstitious, but I don't want to take chances. Messi is way too important, Barca is way too important. Let's not jinx him.

lol

CatalinR10

my predictions are 80% of the time corect. Before yesterday's game I was seriously thinking to write that Messi won't score :lol: .

Anyway...Messi to score at least 2 against Citehh.

You mad ? :pep:

V

voodoomaster

Do you GUys think he has peaked due to
1.motivation(see laziness)
and
2. Injuries?

I

instinct

Do you GUys think he has peaked due to
1.motivation(see laziness)
and
2. Injuries?

No. he can't do much when the other players play like shit. The Romania game was the perfect example. He was by far the best player on the pitch but his teammates fucked his glorious assists up. In Barca he usually is surrounded by 2-3 players. No one can do much against that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans