10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kollegah

Do you GUys think he has peaked due to
1.motivation(see laziness)
and
2. Injuries?

his injurys came from weak mind set,,,after pep left messi wasnt the same. i understand him, he won everything, has money, a nice wife, and is recognized as one of the best athletes in sports history. now his child and family are the numer one, before he was living in this football world, he wanted to destroy every record, every goal, every situation in a game. but thats over now, his talent is unkque but without that hunger in your mind, you cant hold the level

Kerrybai

his injurys came from weak mind set,,,after pep left messi wasnt the same. i understand him, he won everything, has money, a nice wife, and is recognized as one of the best athletes in sports history. now his child and family are the numer one, before he was living in this football world, he wanted to destroy every record, every goal, every situation in a game. but thats over now, his talent is unkque but without that hunger in your mind, you cant hold the level

And you are forgetting that he trained relentlessly to overcome his injuries, even sleeping at the training ground,. That my friend is hunger.

G

Gascav

And you are forgetting that he trained relentlessly to overcome his injuries, even sleeping at the training ground,. That my friend is hunger.

Was he training to come back and walk around the entire match?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi is clearly heads and shoulders above anyone else in this team but his lazyness (or whatever you wanna call it) is affecting other players and their work ethic.

jairzinho

Is it laziness, or could it probably be that he is trying to protect and preserve himself with the World Cup coming around. ??

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Messi is clearly heads and shoulders above anyone else in this team but his lazyness (or whatever you wanna call it) is affecting other players and their work ethic.
Thats bizarre any way you look at it Messi performs his role in the team drawing defenders taking chances but he can't do anything if other are somehow affected by him doing what he should its just not a viable excuse

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Is it laziness, or could it probably be that he is trying to protect and preserve himself with the World Cup coming around. ??

He certainly has the WC and the injuries in the back of his mind and I believe that is a huge factor. Having said that, Messi has been playing like this (being lazy, walking around) for several years. So what we truly don't know is what prompted/caused the change, was he instructed to play like this, or something else?

L

linetty

Messi: "In football, as in watchmaking, talent and elegance mean nothing without rigour and precision."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans