10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

One of the few catalan newspapers that are not controled by Rosell:

14l09og.jpg

Rosell says that he will speak with Messi to fix things..good for him, but I don't understand why he didn't do that after Faus made those comments and it had to come to this.

Infaust is ominous in catalan... nice pun. I surely hope rosell fixes this. It never should had happened, to begin with.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, let's hope Rosell fixes this ASAP. I think the utmost priority is to let Messi know he has their back unconditionally, moving forward. Messi needs to be reassured that this is the place to be.

Before that happens, expect more rumors, bad press, media and perhaps other teams taking advantage of the situation. What if City puts 250 mil on the table tomorrow?

Damn, I am so nervous.

MrKnowitAlll

So you want to SACK this guy? And then you joke about the dictator name given to Messi.

Admit it , Messi doesnt whateva he wants. And his fans , follow him even if he's in the wrong.

Which i think is terrible.

Alik

So you want to SACK this guy? And then you joke about the dictator name given to Messi.

Admit it , Messi doesnt whateva he wants. And his fans , follow him even if he's in the wrong.

Which i think is terrible.
How is Messi in the wrong?

MrKnowitAlll

How is Messi in the wrong?

the guy simply said that someone who just renewed doesnt deserve a contract.

the subject was over.

Messi decideds to be angry and comes out with statements like this? WTF was he thinking? He talks about this guy is the worst manner , worst than what the guy even said. If he didnt ask for a renenwal then why is he angry. Faus didnt even mention his name. Yes , we know he is talking about him but what he did is unacceptable.

messi comes AFTER the club.
Barca is , and always will be bigger than Messi.

But Messi , knowing he can say these things , comes out and takes a swing at the board , and he not only gets away with it. But people are calling for the guy to go and are hailing Messi for his ignorance?

I think it was Messi who didnt think and just said stupid things like this which has put the club in danger.
Without Messi's reply we wouldnt even be talking about this.

But i know this is a losing battle and i can never win if iam trying to talk badly about Messi , because some people follow on this forum , follow him blindly no matter what.

But he should get what he wants. After all , its Messi , and he is Mr Barcelona. Without him we'll be a middle table team.

CatalinR10

the guy simply said that someone who just renewed doesnt deserve a contract.

the subject was over.

Messi decideds to be angry and comes out with statements like this? WTF was he thinking? He talks about this guy is the worst manner , worst than what the guy even said. If he didnt ask for a renenwal then why is he angry. Faus didnt even mention his name. Yes , we know he is talking about him but what he did is unacceptable.

messi comes AFTER the club.
Barca is , and always will be bigger than Messi.

But Messi , knowing he can say these things , comes out and takes a swing at the board , and he not only gets away with it. But people are calling for the guy to go and are hailing Messi for his ignorance?

I think it was Messi who didnt think and just said stupid things like this which has put the club in danger.
Without Messi's reply we wouldnt even be talking about this.

But i know this is a losing battle and i can never win if iam trying to talk badly about Messi , because some people follow on this forum , follow him blindly no matter what.

But he should get what he wants. After all , its Messi , and he is Mr Barcelona. Without him we'll be a middle table team.

People do not follow Messi blindly. It has been said a thousand times that Messi reacted because he didn.t ask for a renewal in the first place and secondly , Faus doesn.t offer Messi the respect he deserves and speaks of him like he is just a random player in the world. The press tries to destroy Messi.s image and the last thing he needs is someone from the club to make statements like Faus did.

i_bleed_blaugrana

What's terrible is the man management from the board in general. It's an absolute circus right now with Rosell being the ringleader...

First Cruyff, then Pep, and now Messi? You spit in the face of three of the biggest reasons why we are what we are now? Asinine.

A part of me hopes we never win another trophy under Rosell. He doesn't deserve anymore than complete failure based on the manner of how he has managed this club. Apart from their support of Tito, every single thing the board has been a part of has been a disgrace. Even the Neymar transfer was negotiated in unethical terms, with far too many things happening under the table.

Messi is just being real and while I can see why people might view his actions as unprofessional, someone needs to speak up and fight for the sake of the integrity of the club.

We are a shadow of the club we were merely 3 years ago and I'm scared to imagine what this club will turn into if Rosell is re-elected in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans