10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RandomGuy80

Well, it's hard to repeat that kind of achievement. Do you think Messi is an alien? If he doesn't get service, he won't score as much.

Where did i mention service and scoring goals in my post buddy?. Messi is a human being and many of us maybe expect too much from him because we were very spoiled from him.

R

RandomGuy80

If Iniesta doesn't start the game against City , Messi should score a goal and go hug Iniesta.

I really hope Messi didnt read that and starts thinking about it:D..Iniesta's tragedy is nothing that should be trashed like this in public buddy.

R

RandomGuy80

What the hell are you talking about ? :lol:

Iniesta lost his baby dude..do you think its appropriate to make a theatre out of it and run to the bench and hug him infront of hundreds of cameras and millions watching?..if you think Iniesta would like it than you lack empathy man. Its football and not oprah.

CatalinR10

Jeez fanboying things like that really is annoying..Messi is not a baby that needs to be pampered, he is a human and no one is perfect and he also isnt perfect..truth is he will only be considered best of all time if he wins WC or show crazy performance. Pele and Maradona both had in common that they were superconfident and energized in theire personalities, which made them motivate and push theire teammates, and you just dont seem to witness that from Messi. I would love to see Messi play a fantastic WC and even win it, but i just dont see it coming. All i am saying is that i think Messi would be even greater as a footballer if he would be more confident.(penalties for instance)

Pele having awesome team mates didn't have anything to do with his personality. I couldn't care less if Messi is shy or whatever . The guy broke most of the individual records in footbal without being crazy or taking cocaine.

He is the best ever for me and for a big amount of people in the football industry. I couldn't care less if he isn't for madridistas or other people. The same people who say he needs a WC to be the best ever , in case he wins it , they will say that Pele has 3 ...so Messi needs to have more.

CatalinR10

Iniesta lost his baby dude..do you think its appropriate to make a theatre out of it and run to the bench and hug him infront of hundreds of cameras and millions watching?..if you think Iniesta would like it than you lack empathy man. Its football and not oprah.

Yes , Messi dedicating a goal in the CL knockout stage for Iniesta showing that he is besides him in these times is definitely something only a psychopat would do.

Also , look at this one

Messi should be banned from sports.

F

Flavia

Yes , Messi dedicating a goal in the CL knockout stage for Iniesta showing that he is besides him in these times is definitely something only a psychopat would do.

Also , look at this one

That's different. Completely different. Iniesta asked for respect for his privacy. Doing something like that would be inappropriated, Randomguy is right.

R

RandomGuy80

Pele having awesome team mates didn't have anything to do with his personality. I couldn't care less if Messi is shy or whatever . The guy broke most of the individual records in footbal without being crazy or taking cocaine.

He is the best ever for me and for a big amount of people in the football industry. I couldn't care less if he isn't for madridistas or other people. The same people who say he needs a WC to be the best ever , in case he wins it , they will say that Pele has 3 ...so Messi needs to have more.

Ok Pele had good teammates, Messi doesnt right?..the offensive quality of Argentina is just crazy..ok the defense is not the best, but its not like they conceide 6 goals in every game..and its also not like they are scoring 6 in every game also..Maradona's argentina wasnt equipped with only starplayers and defenders as well but he still managed to carry them to a WC. Football is a sport that does not live in the past dude..he did great things in the past but currently he is just not the best player.

R

RandomGuy80

Also , look at this one

Dude are you serious??..comparing Iniesta loosing his baby with a coach leaving a club?..that is something way more personal man.

CatalinR10

Ok Pele had good teammates, Messi doesnt right?..the offensive quality of Argentina is just crazy

If we are comparing the teammates Pele had with the ones Messi has , Pele got to win 3 World Cups ...and it isn't all because of him.

Maradona's argentina wasnt equipped with only starplayers and defenders as well but he still managed to carry them to a WC

Yes Maradona was the main reason why Argetina won but those were the times where parking the buss didn't exist. Don't think Maradona could have done more if he was playing in the middle of a bus but hey ..that's just me.

Football is a sport that does not live in the past dude..he did great things in the past but currently he is just not the best player.

Well since he came back from injury he scored 13 goals , gave 8 assists , did a shitload of dribbles , got man of the match in most of the games played. If after these performances he isn't the best by your standards , fair enough I guess.

CatalinR10

The last thing Iniesta wants is attention over this. He lost his son, he's not retiring or leaving. Doing anything to highlight that is completely inappropriate.

It's not like Messi would take a microphone and say to the whole stadium ,, hey , Iniesta just lost his son , let's suport him " . He would just dedicate a verry important goal to him , that's all.

G

Gascav

It's not like Messi would take a microphone and say to the whole stadium ,, hey , Iniesta just lost his son , let's suport him " . He would just dedicate a verry important goal to him , that's all.

And by this kind of statements, we end up with no messi goal and no team win! Kinda like jinxing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans