10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo10

Bench him and let the mighty Neymar win us the Champions League.

Admins please close this thread. Rosell please close down FC Barcelona.

An unmotivated saving-himself-for-WC Messi is worth 1 goal per game as long as he gets the service he needs. Thats not something you could say about our other forwards.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Bench him and let the mighty Neymar win us the Champions League.

Admins please close this thread. Rosell please close down FC Barcelona.

An unmotivated saving-himself-for-WC Messi is worth 1 goal per game as long as he gets the service he needs. Thats not something you could say about our other forwards.

Rosell is gone for a very long time. So he can´t do anything to Barca.

F

Flavia

Geez....what's the big deal .

Didn't knew Iniesta said that he would apreciate if people kept his problem private and if it is so , yes it would be innapropriate . If he didn't , I think it would have been a great gesture . Sometimes I have the feeling that some people around this forum are way too sensitive. What's next , people start saying that Messi's gesture pointing to the sky after every goal is disrespectfull towards his mother , since his grandmother died .
Yes, he did. I pointed that in my 1st reply to you about this here.

Drop him. He's not playing for the team and his team mates can see that. Why should they put their bodies on the line when Messi can't be bothered? Sure he pops up and scores all the time, but this is more about respect. If he doesn't respect the club and his team mates and just wants to preserve himself for the world cup, let him do that from the bench.
Messi was one of the few really trying against Valladolid. Most of the team needs to be dropped, following that logic.

Antimadridista1

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=293397&start=1580

:lol::lol::lol:

Please Leo, f*ck them tomorrow.

Leo's instagram.

2qn62kx.jpg

Last edited:
R

RandomGuy80

It's not like Messi would take a microphone and say to the whole stadium ,, hey , Iniesta just lost his son , let's suport him " . He would just dedicate a verry important goal to him , that's all.

Wow..just wow buddy.

R

RandomGuy80

Do you guys think the rumours about Leo and mancity are possible?..he is not performing well right now but still it would be crazy even considering that. Can someone come up with with something straight?

F

Flavia

Do you guys think the rumours about Leo and mancity are possible?..he is not performing well right now but still it would be crazy even considering that. Can someone come up with with something straight?

Pelegrini laughed when asked about it, said it's impossible. I think city sheik also said something in the same lines.

R

RandomGuy80

Pelegrini laughed when asked about it, said it's impossible. I think city sheik also said something in the same lines.

Good to read that man..every footballfan has to simply love this guy for what he has shown us in the past and hopefully will again in the future, no matter whats going on nowadays.

mazp

Let City fans think they will get Messi. Their like the poor kid who won the lotto sweepstakes. lol. Bunch of sugar daddy's picked them as their play toy.

Galning

Seems like Messi coming out every 3 months saying that he would like to retire at Barça isn't enough for some people.

mazp

Seems like Messi coming out every 3 months saying that he would like to retire at Barça isn't enough for some people.

True. But I think Bart coming out saying he "thinks" Messi won't leave, is what started these new round of rumors, of which city fans are so giddy about. He should of just said Messi is not going anywhere, he wants to be here and the club wants him here or something to that effect.

Kerrybai

What people seem to forget is Messi's injuries started over a year ago. He was then rushed back ( PSG , Bilbao ) as we needed him to save us. As a result Messi damaged himself again and struggled to overcome his injuries.

Now he has come back at a slower pace to avoid the injury reoccurring. Messi isn't a normal player. He has a history of growth problems and as a result his muscles may be prone to injury. Perhaps running 12km a game isn't possible for him due to his history. And perhaps he's not pushing 100% due to the world cup... But who cares? Liverpool fans are aware that Suarez is conversing himself and they don't call for him to be benched. Someone mentioned that popping up with a goal a game isn't enough if he's not giving 100%... Most teams would kill for a player he scores a goal a game at walking pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans