10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

It's not like Messi would take a microphone and say to the whole stadium ,, hey , Iniesta just lost his son , let's suport him " . He would just dedicate a verry important goal to him , that's all.

Yeah, like no one would know what it'd be about... You're wrong about this.

CatalinR10

Are you serious?

Geez....what's the big deal .

Didn't knew Iniesta said that he would apreciate if people kept his problem private and if it is so , yes it would be innapropriate . If he didn't , I think it would have been a great gesture . Sometimes I have the feeling that some people around this forum are way too sensitive. What's next , people start saying that Messi's gesture pointing to the sky after every goal is disrespectfull towards his mother , since his grandmother died .

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Drop him. He's not playing for the team and his team mates can see that. Why should they put their bodies on the line when Messi can't be bothered? Sure he pops up and scores all the time, but this is more about respect. If he doesn't respect the club and his team mates and just wants to preserve himself for the world cup, let him do that from the bench.

E

El_e8

Yeah drop him tomorrow against City.

And then lets continue blaming everything on Tata.

Only reason Barca even have change in UCL is thanks to Messi. Lazy or not he makes a difference in this team. Without him Barca would prob play Europa League next season.

E

El_e8

Look his stats against Valladolid. He was only one trying to score.

If you really think Pedro - Neymar - Alexis will be better lineup against City then I tip my fedora.

BarcaGirl

He should leave Barca. It's just sad and pathetic how the fans have turned against him, after all he has done for us in the last years.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I don't want him to leave, and I never said that. However, if he is keeping himself for the world cup, then fine, let's let him do that. He can sit on the bench and justcome on for cameo roles. It is a win-win situation.

BarcaGirl

^^I wasn't talking about you ...just fans in general and not only in this forum. Many fans want him out and are blaming him for our poor performances in the recent games. This is just ridiculous :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans