10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Me&me

He is being wasted as CF especially in big games! He could use some Cavani-like CF infront of him! 4-3-3 is not the only formation in the world

F

Flavia

When he's being marked like that, the only thing he can do is make passes like that one to Iniesta. When you know that nothing will work through the middle than you make sure that you have wingers that can score. Iniesta, despite his brilliance, is just wasted there because he needs 100 chances to put one away, and in a game like this you won't get more than one chance.

You say he played bad? If Iniesta and Sanchez (that was a brilliant pass) score there, we are talking about two Messi assists and how he 'destroyed' AM with his great passes. Football is a funny game sometimes.

Indeed. It's sad to see people claiming he was the "worst" player, instead of giving recognition to the way atletico neutralized him, plus the wrong lineup chosen by Tata.

M

Me&me

Indeed. It's sad to see people claiming he was the "worst" player, instead of giving recognition to the way atletico neutralized him, plus the wrong lineup chosen by Tata.

But it is easier to minimize him than let's say Iniesta

serghei

Messi had a so-so game. Too bad. If he has a so-so game on Calderon too, I will be very disappointed. Neymar and Iniesta carried the team vs. Altetico, something I expected Messi to do.

F

Flavia

73d2a08cba4c11e3957512f7cf5a730f_8.jpg

leomessiTchakap! Tchakap #TchakapSysteme������ @17alexsong

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans